MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since 15:23 today for 8991...and DB still showing 9126 as a EC bus, until it's patched up and photographed on a LG route OR shows up in the DB as a LG bus, I'm leaving it at EC...All too often a bus shows up at a place but then in a day or two shows right back up at another location.

Since 15:23 today for 8991...and DB still showing 9126 as a EC bus, until it's patched up and photographed on a LG route OR shows up in the DB as a LG bus, I'm leaving it at EC...All too often a bus shows up at a place but then in a day or two shows right back up at another location.

Leave it all you like, I delivered 9126 to LGA at 1537hrs. the DB you use is NOT the actual definitive location of equipt., Spear is. The DB you use is a compliation of UTS Spear and if the bus has GPS. If it does not have GPS like 9126 the DB will NOT give the assignment of the bus. 9126 is in FACT a not LGA and I drove it there, that's my job, that I am licensed & paid for. It has a pre-service inspection work order at LGA. TTMG can leave it in Eastchester, but TTMG is NOT the MTA and not the operator moving the bus and I AM PUTTING IT AT LGA. The depot control log in spear is the FACT of a buses location in the system. Decals are just that decals. 8933 has no home in the DB you use, but is in fact in Zerega, but assigned to LGA, so why doesn't it have a home in the DB? I know why, do you or your DB?

Leave it all you like, I delivered 9126 to LGA at 1537hrs. the DB you use is NOT the actual definitive location of equipt., Spear is. The DB you use is a compliation of UTS Spear and if the bus has GPS. If it does not have GPS like 9126 the DB will NOT give the assignment of the bus. 9126 is in FACT a not LGA and I drove it there, that's my job, that I am licensed & paid for. It has a pre-service inspection work order at LGA. TTMG can leave it in Eastchester, but TTMG is NOT the MTA and not the operator moving the bus and I AM PUTTING IT AT LGA. The depot control log in spear is the FACT of a buses location in the system. Decals are just that decals. 8933 has no home in the DB you use, but is in fact in Zerega, but assigned to LGA, so why doesn't it have a home in the DB? I know why, do you or your DB?

Yo, ain't no one said that TTMG was the MTA. Relax.

Edited by Vintage Soul

I saw 3983 on 126th and 2nd this morning with FP stickers on it. It was parked by where the M100's layover then it took off to the first stop. It stayed there with "Not In Service" still in the destination sign, than took off again. I didn't see any extra people inside so I don't think it was a training bus. I don't knowif its an official swap or loaner, I was just shocked to see it so far from home...