MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I wish CS or some S.I depots could of got them and we get some of their Orion's, because MTAB didn't take care of them good and that's why now we have to suffer with them. I only counted 3 good buses but that was like a year ago, 150,179 and 181.

There's more good ones than those 3 like 109, 111, 123, 133, and 138

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm....relax yourself. You must have forgotten that we didn't receive new LFSAs for quite a while...which is why they are coming in like hotcakes....

And not even that. I wouldn't be surprised if a group of drivers are going down together on a bus and running them back from wherever.

Umm....relax yourself. You must have forgotten that we didn't receive new LFSAs for quite a while...which is why they are coming in like hotcakes....

True. It seems like a bit too much for him to keep up with.

And not even that. I wouldn't be surprised if a group of drivers are going down together on a bus and running them back from wherever.

They probbaly are going down together and bringing them back quickly.

It was a joke.... :/ geez....maybe i should put an facial expression on every post for yall to understand what im talking about...my joke was meaning....wow these artics are coming fast etc and i found it funny...nothing for.yall to attack me with trying to dis me...enjoy life...

Then stop posting that type of nonsense and get serious!

Ok confirmed 138 is now at the BP depot.

8756,64,98,8806&10 At ENY CMF for prep to go to QV 8803 upon completion of program. All moved as a task force bus move last night. 3279,80,81 to LGA for fall pick deployment. More RTS moves to come from ECH as part of this deployment. Hold on to yor Hats! Get it Thehat, hats! I know pretty lame, but I did a 15-hour shift on these 138,8756,64,98,8806&10 along with other vendor moves and very, very beat. I also have the final fall 2012 deployment and my work is cut out for me.

8756,64,98,8806&10 At ENY CMF for prep to go to QV 8803 upon completion of program. All moved as a task force bus move last night. 3279,80,81 to LGA for fall pick deployment. More RTS moves to come from ECH as part of this deployment. Hold on to yor Hats! Get it Thehat, hats! I know pretty lame, but I did a 15-hour shift on these 138,8756,64,98,8806&10 along with other vendor moves and very, very beat. I also have the final fall 2012 deployment and my work is cut out for me.

Good for you that you can handle the work but it's pretty surprising the MTA doesn't have more shifters to avoid that kind of 15, 16 hour day. I guess the story is that ECH RTSes head to LGA, LGA's oldest get rehabbed and go to QV, and the BLs get replaced by ex-NYCT RTSes from around the system?

Edited by MHV9218

Nice. At this rate, 126th might have their delivery complete before week's end, then onto MJQ, then Gun Hill.

If continued at the current rate, we (Flatbush) should have our LFSAs rolling no later than December.

hell yeahh this delivery moving faster than the c40s...they end at 5986 then quills might be fastee because quills will come in for the m34 sbs and nothing its replacing...maybe the ngs will go somewhere