MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Update 4812 and 4899, as of 6pm today (seen with my own two), BOTH buses are sitting at Zerega, confirmed. 4812 is standard spec, 4899 is sporting some sort of a silver engine (report was it is a Detroit DD11...Need confirm on that).

What else did you see @ Zerega? I know what I saw Friday evening. You want the exclusive or should there be another TheHat exclusive?

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oohh hell no....didnt he say JUST ulmer and QV "thAt is all"...why are s.i's moving around?

Because Staten islands xcelsiors are going to Brooklyn too. So you will just have to deal with what you get! All xcelsiors will go to Brooklyn.

Thank you... And just because its on the BQE doesn't necessarily mean its going to Ulmer Park. Remember the only way to get to NESF from Staten Island is either via surface streets or the BQE to the LIE/GCP to the Van Wyck. And again, doesn't mean it's heading to NESF either.

Exactly , it could be going anywhere.

It may just end up at UP cause it's gonna end up there eventually anyway.

Exactly , 7001 never went to qv , it came down here then back up to Canada I heard then backdown here & went to castleton & into service. 4812 & or 99 might just come straight down to Ulmer park. I will find out though , so far there like 4 or 6 here from qv now.

There are at least 9 more xcelsiors at UP from QV

4820, 4832 and 4833 came in today and the

QV drivers took back 8036,8037 and 8038.

4811,4817,4818,4826,4827 and 4835 are at the depot

and some are out in service!

And from what I heard, another 3 xcelsiors coming

in tonight and 3 more nova's are going.

There are at least 9 more xcelsiors at UP from QV

4820, 4832 and 4833 came in today and the

QV drivers took back 8036,8037 and 8038.

4811,4817,4818,4826,4827 and 4835 are at the depot

and some are out in service!

And from what I heard, another 3 xcelsiors coming

in tonight and 3 more nova's are going.

Very nice reporting.. 4811, 4818 and 4827 were in service yesterday. (F) train shuttle.

Very nice reporting.. 4811, 4818 and 4827 were in service yesterday. (F) train shuttle.

Thanks. Also they have been putting most of QV buses

on the shuttle work this weekend, because The fareboxs

need to be updated or something. It's seems the fareboxs

are not doing the designation signs correctly.

Because Staten islands xcelsiors are going to Brooklyn too. So you will just have to deal with what you get! All xcelsiors will go to Brooklyn.

Exactly , 7001 never went to qv , it came down here then back up to Canada I heard then backdown here & went to castleton & into service. 4812 & or 99 might just come straight down to Ulmer park. I will find out though , so far there like 4 or 6 here from qv now.

7001 DID go to QV for a short stint.

Houston, we have a problem:

This roster is no longer available. I've decided to let someone else deal with the headache and ungratefulness shown in this hobby. We never claim 100% accuracy but we get damn close. Maybe sometime in the future, I will decide to bring back the rosters. 2 and 3 hours are spent each time a roster update is done, so let someone else do it or go to Wikipedia for a fleet roster or to the UTC for a depot roster. Tired, f**k this!

- Trevor Logan, 2012.

Edited by mtattrain

Just saw 4888 on the BQE headed towards Brooklyn.

oohh hell no....didnt he say JUST ulmer and QV "thAt is all"...why are s.i's moving around?

Lets not jump the gun, shall we? 4888 is on the S53 as per BusTime. Staten Island just might stay the way they are, lets wait and see....

Once again and I'm making this clear, CONFIRMED MOVES only!

Sounds like the foamers got to Trev.

More like ungrateful, whiny, bitchy, unappreciative foamers...

Edited by Cait Sith