MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

265 should also be in Gleason.. DAMM, that order should be done as soon as next week.

No, Theyre getting up to 490. The order has been slow these past few weeks. New Flyer is head of schedule a bit so they are slowing these down. 480 isnt even at gleason yet. They should be done with the order within the next FEW weeks.

No, Theyre getting up to 490. The order has been slow these past few weeks. New Flyer is head of schedule a bit so they are slowing these down. 480 isnt even at gleason yet. They should be done with the order within the next FEW weeks.

ahh copy on that!. I see they don't want to rush on this order, and it could possibly be extra buses for (MTA).

I do believe that 265 should be at Gleason also or that's WF?

Brief stop @ 126th today saw 5982 in the lot about to go into service. Also saw 5980 just pull into the fuel station. you guys will probably see it in service tomorrow morning

I have 5968-5983 & 5985 delivered to 126 St. Has 5984 been delivered yet?

I saw 5976, 5972, 5973, 5977, 5978, 5982 and 5983 all in service on the M60 today.

ahh copy on that!. I see they don't want to rush on this order, and it could possibly be extra buses for (MTA).

I do believe that 265 should be at Gleason also or that's WF?

Yeah my Bad its 230-65. It's not that they don't wanna rush on the order, they have a certain date to meet. They've been coming in like water since the past few months & they have to slow it down. Same for nova bus, quills buses are going to start coming in next week they are a month early. So both companies have to slow it down a bit. Gleason has about 11 or 12 more buses left to go & they are done. I don't keep up with that anymore because they are coming in slow & I don't know what's what anymore & those buses are boring to me they have no personality.

I haven't seen too much moves lately. I wonder why?

I think this is one of the few times described as "nothing's happening"

Exactly , they've been slowing it down a bit. If you would of stood near Gleason this early summer - end of August you woul of saw all the buses coming in.

Why don't you have 4899 at castleton??

Because its not there.... (unless someone has photographic proof, everything and every person I asked who'd have their finger on the button says its not in service anywhere right now)

Edited by Vintage Soul

Be greatful that he updated the roster.

This is quoted from the website: We need people to realize that at NO TIME do we at TTMG claim the roster to be 100% correct, but we do our DAMN best to get it as close as possible.

Ooohh my badd...I didn't know that....I think that its always from the mta..and its always corrrect...I didn't know it was him...srry vintage...keep it up...but sorry for that

Ooohh my badd...I didn't know that....I think that its always from the mta..and its always corrrect...I didn't know it was him...srry vintage...keep it up...but sorry for that

Seriously, you need to cool it with the whereabouts of 4899. It will show uo whenever it does.

He says he has " Been Seeing It" If he saw it then im sure he wouldve gotten a picture of it by now. I saw it the other day but it blazed past me on the S53 i was on 86th driving. Ive been looking for it ever since, to get a photo of it.