MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Because its not there.... (unless someone has photographic proof, everything and every person I asked who'd have their finger on the button says its not in service anywhere right now)

Wahhh....fine...I'll get you a photo...its at castleton...maybe not running frequent....but its there...i 'll get proof for you...

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Qv is lucky. I hope the XD40 wins because they probably will replace the few 1996 and 1997 RTS's buses there and will move the Orion 3G's to staten island. And now we get a new Express Fleet. :lol:

Ooohhh its RTS!?!?!?! I thought the winner of BT&E replaces the Orion Vs.....smh....so no XD40s on the S78 :(....so is it 96 and 97 RTS or is 98 also included??

They're supposed to go to s.i, but they would probably keep some 96's & 97's around.

I honestly doubt they are.

One of the main reasons why 7001 is down there is to replace the loss of 8017. I would think the swap would've been underway by now with the LFSs and everything if it was legit. Until then, I see Staten Island staying with what they have.

Edited by Cait Sith

I honestly doubt they are.

One of the main reasons why 7001 is down there is to replace the loss of 8017. I would think the swap would've been underway by now with the LFSs and everything if it was legit. Until then, I see Staten Island staying with what they have.

Theres supposed to be all 3g's but i dont think thats gonna happen just yet. It might not happen at all, that move would've started already probably they did the QV move within a week.