MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JFK will get more Hybirds from SC or LGA or BP or FR ??

JFK RTS sent to LGA what bus will get ???

FR need more Hybirds ???

LGA will get more RTS and Hybirds ??

BP will get OG 3600s or 3500s ??

FLA will get nova artics replace by 96 RTS some 98 RTS like 9300s sent back to UP, 9560, 9568-9572, 9597 sent to FP??

126 hybird are staying here or go back to MHV???

3800-3827 will go back to local service ??

QV 6400s OG hybirds will sent to other depot ???

Where is New Flyer XD40 4899 ????

Relax, It's just one bus. It will come when it feels like it. Geez.......

*AND LATER........*

FR need more Hybirds ???

FLA will get nova artics replace by 96 RTS some 98 RTS like 9300s sent back to UP, 9560, 9568-9572, 9597 sent to FP??

*Facepalm* !!!! c_c

My head hurts, I'll be in my bed...... I'll see you guys in whenever I feel like it.

Edited by NovaCSW8030

FR need more Hybirds ???

Please read my responses carefully ok This is the last time I ll answer your questions.? JFK Im not sure about.

FR No.

LGA will get ALOT more RTSs. --->Hybrids NO.<---

BP is getting SOME of LGAs 3600s/3700s

FLA don't know

126 st don't know

MJQ 3800s Don't know.

QV 6400s. No they stay at QV.

Ok some one else answer his questions. Please? I have answered the best that I could.

Please read my responses carefully ok This is the last time I ll answer your questions.? JFK Im not sure about.

FR No.

LGA will get ALOT more RTSs. --->Hybrids NO.<---

BP is getting SOME of LGAs 3600s/3700s

FLA don't know

126 st don't know

MJQ 3800s Don't know.

QV 6400s. No they stay at QV.

Ok some one else answer his questions. Please? I have answered the best that I could.

Dude, EVERYBODY is gonna say the same........ damn....... thing. Trust me.

Where is New Flyer XD40 4899 ???? will sent to CAS or UP???

FR need more Hybirds ???

Dude it's a bus !!!! Someone already asked for 4899. Your beginning to get on my god damn nerves , they need to ban you! Shut the HELL up! Can you understand that? Please do that, this is supposed to be a bus moves/transfer thread not will "JFK get this or that! You don't know so be quiet. Sheesh!! They couldn't make me a moderator, I will ban folks for posting stupid shit.

was chilling in Starret City...saw C40LFs deadheading to Spring Creek...saw 578, 588, 591, and 593

If you would've looked back in the other pages I already posted 578 at spring creek I got a picture of it the other day when it was being delivered there. As for 588, 91 & 93 those just got there, I caught 91 when they were doing some last minute work on it at JFK.

Actually, for a brief amount of time, about 6 of them were sent to MTA Bus. they saw revenue service on the Q113 as a test, which lasted about six months. They returned to their original depots after that.

MTA_Bus_New_Flyer_5351.jpg

Credit goes to Adam E. Moreira.

It was only 5 of them, 5347-5351

5656 broke down last night and was towed back to WF. Don't know if this is known already, but 4002 is at WF with fire damage.

I remember seeing them but that was a test program to see if they could fit in the depot but instead of sending the 96 Novas and 96 Orion's to MTA bus why didn't they send over some D60HF instead of scraping them

Were those old 1xxx series D60HF's that bad ?

It wasn't a test to see if the buses would fit in the depot. It was a test to see how the buses would operate along the routes, and out of the depot logistically. And they were 5300's, not 1000 series buses.

5656 broke down last night and was towed back to WF. Don't know if this is known already, but 4002 is at WF with fire damage.

It wasn't a test to see if the buses would fit in the depot. It was a test to see how the buses would operate along the routes, and out of the depot logistically. And they were 5300's, not 1000 series buses.

I caught 5656 at Zerega the other week it had no depot sticker & a blue cover over the front of the bus and it didnt have any ads. As for 4002 I thought they fixed it, it came from castleton a while back I got pictures of it right after the put the fire out. But I wonder what it's doing at west farms? They can't do anything ....

Don't know whats up with 5656, but it does have the tarp over the front still. As far as 4002, why can't they do anything? WF is BX division HQ, and they have plenty of Orion VII's.

Last I heard (from two difference places)

4002 was initially said to be retired because of the traction motor being completely obliterated from that fire(which was the cause of it) and causing a lot more damage to the bus than it seemed because of how fast the fire spread throughout that portion of the bus. Supposedly it was deemed to be dead, but weeks after, it was said that it was going to get fixed up. Not sure of its status now. I got all the pics of the aftermath of what went down along with the details....sure wasn't pretty.

All I can say about it is that.....it was a really bad case of driver error....

Dude it's a bus !!!! Someone already asked for 4899. Your beginning to get on my god damn nerves , they need to ban you! Shut the HELL up! Can you understand that? Please do that, this is supposed to be a bus moves/transfer thread not will "JFK get this or that! You don't know so be quiet. Sheesh!! They couldn't make me a moderator, I will ban folks for posting stupid shit.

smh, 4 am and he's still going on about what bus is going to what depot? Talk about too much time on his hands and then that locked thread... 'Get the mop...'

I knew they were 53xx's I personally rode 5351 when it was out here... I was referring to the 1xxx series D60HF's that were scrapped for the new NovaBus LFS A