MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol what happened to D60 5268 then?

BYE BYE :P

to be honest i only like the redecalled D60s...and those 5700 D60s...OMG they have this crazyy whine when pulling...kinda like a screeching noise...lovee it!

FOR EX

the D60 in this video

Edited by XxLiLGiJoE17xX

Does anybody know if the O5 CNGs will make it to 2013?

Unless you mean the MTA Long Island Bus Orion V CNGs (aka NICE), I doubt it. At this point, the only thing that would save them is if either the new C40LFs somehow start having problems or if the Orion VII OG CNGs start to be repowered and rehabbed in large numbers.

Hold your horses! #3548 and #3741 are NOT scrapped! They are in eastchester still being looked at because of the fires. If they are not that damaged, why the hell would you scrap two brand new buses?

I wouldn't consider those Brand New at all... 3548 I don't think it's at eastchester I haven't seen it there. 3741 is there I got a picture of it the other week, it's there for investigation/scrap....

I think they are up to the 580s or the 590s for the C-40LFs. The LFSAs, probably the 5270s.

They're up to the 600's I saw 600 & 601 at the 140 building.

Lol what happened to D60 5268 then?

It's still running, saw it today.

I wouldn't consider those Brand New at all... 3548 I don't think it's at eastchester I haven't seen it there. 3741 is there I got a picture of it the other week, it's there for investigation/scrap....

They're up to the 600's I saw 600 & 601 at the 140 building.

It's still running, saw it today.

soo theres 2 5268s???

BYE BYE :P

to be honest i only like the redecalled D60s...and those 5700 D60s...OMG they have this crazyy whine when pulling...kinda like a screeching noise...lovee it!

FOR EX

the D60 in this video

All of the D60s do that, some are just louder than others

soo theres 2 5268s???

Huh??? I said 5268 is still running I saw it yesterday on the M15. 5628 is still running as well, it was at Gun Hill last week but now it's back at 126th I saw that yesterday on the shuttle.

Speaking of the remaining 500s, when are they going to get delivered to Spring Creek?

Whenever they decide to get there, nobody knows when they will get there. They're probably there already you just haven't seen them or they're working on them. They have 570-591 I believe, the rest shall come soon.

Huh??? I said 5268 is still running I saw it yesterday on the M15. 5628 is still running as well, it was at Gun Hill last week but now it's back at 126th I saw that yesterday on the shuttle.

5268 was on the M15 yesterday? They gotta change those numbers, cause 5268 (the LFSA) was on the M14 yesterday!

Whenever they decide to get there, nobody knows when they will get there. They're probably there already you just haven't seen them or they're working on them. They have 570-591 I believe, the rest shall come soon.

5268 on the M15? Because I shot LFS 5268 on the M14 earlier this week.

Ok, so you are bascially saying that 1999 New Flyer D60HF #5268 AND 2012 Novabus LFSA #5268 are both in service at the same time?!?!?!

yeahh IIRC....5268 the D60 was scrapped....but ciboii said he saw it on the M15...so yeahh there may be 2 5268s

the D60 and the LFSA...im confused now...

5268 on the M15? Because I shot LFS 5268 on the M14 earlier this week.

I could've sworn I saw it, oh then it must of been a mistake.

yeahh IIRC....5268 the D60 was scrapped....but ciboii said he saw it on the M15...so yeahh there may be 2 5268s

the D60 and the LFSA...im confused now...

Either I saw it or it was just me but they've been pulling buses out of scrap or whatever to do shuttle service. They pulled some buses from Gleason to do shuttle service.