MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention all/ moderators: Please disregard that nasty post that was posted earlier under my name. I would NEVER post something like that. One of my idiot friends was playing with my phone and posted that nonsense. Moderators if possible can you please delete post # 7843? Many Thanks. PS LGAs shortage from what I understand might get worse.....

jeese how bad is it ? is it the local bus fleet or everyone?  

Edited by BreeddekalbL

Attention all/ moderators: Please disregard that nasty post that was posted earlier under my name. I would NEVER post something like that. One of my idiot friends was playing with my phone and posted that nonsense. Moderators if possible can you please delete post # 7843? Many Thanks. PS LGAs shortage from what I understand might get worse.....

Maybe!

jeese how bad is it ? is it the local bus fleet or everyone?  

It's not THAT serious. Things will improve...slowly

Basically LGAs local fleet is a total disaster....

And you can add NovaBus RTS-06 #9081-9082 along with the return of NovaBus RTS-06 #9274 and #9279 to that "local disaster fleet". This info comes from an operator at LGA!

The following 5 RTS were transfered to JAM from LGA. They are: 8889, 8932, 8938, 9019, and 9277. With that said 5 RTSs from JAM will go to LGA sometime tomorrow. (Saturday) 1 possible # might be 9280.<--- please don't quote me on that one. Once the 5 RTSs arrive to LGA I will post the #s. Stay tuned.

Edited by T J Trainman

5340 delivered to the bush a few hours ago.

Brand spanking new, laying over at Flatbush & Utica Ave.... No space inside the depot. lol

Wow lmao, What happened to 4226? I was in there yesterday there was caution tape over the front doors and the back cover was open.

Looks like the 58xx's at flatbush will be returned to quill starting today. I think about six of them will be haeding back today.

Why would they head back to Quill? I thought they were staying there officially, well that's what I heard.

Why would they head back to Quill? I thought they were staying there officially, well that's what I heard.

My guess is since those cry babies over there couldnt get the xd60 mta is just going to give them back there lfsa. I dont know if all are going back though.

My guess is since those cry babies over there couldnt get the xd60 mta is just going to give them back there lfsa. I dont know if all are going back though.

Oh, I heard different stories over at Quill that they were getting XD60's then they weren't. I heard 4897-98 were at Quill because they were getting XD60's but that's impossible, they are different ft, different controls.

Hes another B/O at the bushh Ciboii...take his word...

Oh yes I just peeped that he's a worker. I heard from the AGM at Quill that they weren't coming back at all so...