MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@acela/knice since 9076 is retired is it stripped down for parts etc? are any other 1996 Novas O/S to be transfered? Many Thanks for the help. Also Thank you for sending 9081/9082 to LGA. :D

I don't know why CP can't help with LGA's shortage. I would just give the Q49 and Q29 to CP until LGA gets new buses.

That's a good question. How many total buses has CP lost since they got taken over by MTA Bus and how many buses has LGA had to take on since it was acquired? I know Triboro was pretty bad, but it seems like they didn't have as many buses then as they do now. Queens really needs a 3rd depot to help take off the work load. That or they really need to allow MTA Bus to give up some lines to NYCT like CS, JAM, etc.

=

spotted at the FB depot lot today: 5324,5329,5339

Edited by Grand Concourse

I thought 5341 was the LFSA...looks like some colliding will occur...

Renumbering maybe?

Guess those CNGs will be sent back soon then...

They never stayed there, Well I know that they send them back to SC to get fueled and i think they go back and get them the next day.