MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

t

FR, I don't think so. I think if the Q52 was all FR, then maybe just for that line. LGA, probably the Q53, dunno about the other lines there though.

FR, I don't think so. I think if the Q52 was all FR, then maybe just for that line. LGA, probably the Q53, dunno about the other lines there though.

they can't because they aren't equipped to handle them.

The Q52 is all Far Rockaway. The Q22 and 35 could use them as well too.

Damm Gunhill got 3 XD60s already!

Also, to the crew of the TTMG roster...Great job on adding the new photos to the roster. It looks great!!

Yeah they got 3 today, 4753 was ready to go the other day but the guy who brought it around told me they just had some last minute work to do. I guess 4759 will join the party tomorrow - monday.

The Q52 is all Far Rockaway. The Q22 and 35 could use them as well too.

Well, Q35 in the rush hours, maybe. But if it was just 40' hf buses like the O5 and occasional RTSs, then there's no need for the artics. I don't like the lf O7s, not enough seats and you have to force ppl to move to the back to stand. 

Dunno about the Q22. It might need it since the H hasn't been sent to 116th yet (or at least I haven't read anything about the H going past 90th st yet).

Edited by Grand Concourse

Yeah they got 3 today, 4753 was ready to go the other day but the guy who brought it around told me they just had some last minute work to do. I guess 4759 will join the party tomorrow - monday.

4753 is not Gun Hill's bus...

I didn't say it was GH's bus I said it was KB's.

No you didn't...

Damm Gunhill got 3 XD60s already!

Also, to the crew of the TTMG roster...Great job on adding the new photos to the roster. It looks great!!

Yeah they got 3 today, was ready to go the other day but the guy who brought it around told me they just had some last minute work to do. I guess 4759 will join the party tomorrow - monday.

Edited by Fresh Pond

Ok folks and so it starts.....130 O/S SCRAP farebox/radio removed....

Well it's good that these buses are leaving, they had no business being in the MTA in the first place. After being in the MTA after 3-4 years the engines are sounding horrible showing off their true age.