MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So has the B44 been completely converted to Articulated or is it still a mixture between 40 fters and 60 fters?

Also is FR open again? I ask because the Q35 has hybrids with the FR decals en route along Flatbush Avenue.

FR has been open.. 9124 was on the Q35 today shot a picture of it at the junction. It was run 012, it was swinging around the corner to head back to the rockaways.

Lol, some folks don't want to forget the past :)

but as for the q35, I think micstromme meant JFK stickers, some of the 3500s still has those. I'm also surprised the RTS was on it. The o5s are the ones I see the most. I haven't seen a c40lf/o5cng on the q35 in a while. After feb, it has happened maybe 1 time and it was a c40lf. jFK lines are the ones borrowing those buses more.

Wouldn't it been easier just by saying Spring Creek alone, instead of adding "Command" before it? Same thing with the Green Bus phrase... Smh

i mentioned a while back in the random thoughts  im one of those who still informally refer to the bc garages by their old names  i put both incase there are those who say that im wrong in reffering to bc garages by their old private line names

Edited by BreeddekalbL

6220 is getting worked on a Jamaica, it'll head to Casey Stengel when done. 

6286  is @ QV but for maintenance reasons. 

They're at jamaica & QV for:

Maintenance so they can go to Stengel who we're helping out because these buses are so beat. We are only inspecting, working on them, cleaning them and pretri ping them

They won't hit service @ QV or JAM

When they get to Stengel then they will hit service

6286Q43wc_zpsab0ecb32.jpg

Just some of the Staten Island quality I've noticed so far

-front left clearance light is out & it's hanging

-broken console missing buttons and strmg wheel stuck 
-tranny issue 
-severe body rust
- holes all over exterior hi
-hi beams don't work
-shot suspension

-No hazard lights

Yup, their Vs have always been junk. Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Brings me memories of that trip in a Yukon Orion V (don't remember number) where I sat on the right side in the middle of the bus and looked up to see the middle roof clearance light dangling in the wind the whole way.