MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some last minute spec changes to it...remember how it was supposed to come with a DD11 engine, then they changed it to that Maxforce crap...probably still having some sort of engine problems to it

Yeah, Daimler needs to get that EPA13 certified already. Definitely gonna be an economic engine for our buses.

Yeah, Daimler needs to get that EPA13 certified already. Definitely gonna be an economic engine for our buses.

I thought Daimler ( so called ) went out of business... they sold their fair shares to MCI .  Anyway they stop making Orion7. Why bring up Daimler. When you got New Flyer or Nova Bus lol.. 

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

2120 - CH to CA
2208 - CA to MA
2860 - CA to MA
2861 - YU to MA
2917 - CH to CA
3507 FR to BP
3742 - FR to SC
3747 - FR to BP
5252, 5494, 5502, 5505 - KB to JK
5334, 5352 NEW to FB
5411 - OH to Scrap
5607 - MQ to OS
5831, 5840 FB to MQ
6055 CS to CH
6252 CA to Scrap
6853 Pending Scrap

Edited by SevenEleven

Why are they sending a hybrid to SC?? LGA gets nothing again? smdh. Ugh.

Wait a minute, you want Hybrids? I thought you didn't like those.

Also keep in mind that LGA is getting screwed with no buses. I know we (especially you and I) have been over this before. There's obviously a reason why LGA is "gettting screwed" if you will.

Wait a minute, you want Hybrids? I thought you didn't like those.

Also keep in mind that LGA is getting screwed with no buses. I know we (especially you and I) have been over this before. There's obviously a reason why LGA is "gettting screwed" if you will.

After re-reading this post, I realized that what I posted somewhat made no sense. What I was trying to say is that maybe there's a reason why LGA is not getting any more "NEW" buses. The D.O.B. pretty much knows what's going on at LGA and how many drivers are sitting around waiting for a bus. However, kind this in mind...when this 690 bus order starts to come in, those 1996 RTS buses COULD be on their way out so...possibly back to a bus shortage for LGA again? Like I said, the D.O.B. knows what they are doing.

Why are they sending a hybrid to SC?? LGA gets nothing again? smdh. Ugh.

im also wondering why FR is giving up buses as aren't they shorthanded to start with due to Sandy? As for sc, very strange. My only guess is because they need something to replace the O5 cngs? If it were up to me, I would've had JG get all the buses they need to push out the older c40lfs so those could be bumped off to mta bus. Sc also should've finished their order since they only have 2 local lines. So why is it taking so long to make sc 100% new c40lfs for the local? Edited by Grand Concourse