MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok looking at my log here at work...

3/28/13 9354 to CMF (Grand)

3/28/13 9626 to CMF (Grand) Cylinder Head/Reline

3/29/13 9426 to QV from 126 (already noted I see)

3/31/13 6286 to CS

The cylinder head on 9626 I can understand, but the reline is suppose to be depot work...

The cylinder head on 9626 I can understand, but the reline is suppose to be depot work...

Been overdue... been sitting on the track for quite some time they were suppose to have done it

According to the foreman 126 is sending over a few RTSs to Queens Village dunno why...

Hmmm my guess is to possibly send the 5 1996 RTSs back to LGA. They are seriously short big time.....

The 4900s returning to ENY means a few buses... like 8809 and 8813, now at LGA. And those are buses in great shape, too.

Edited by MHV9218

The 4900s returning to ENY means a few buses... like 8809 and 8813, now at LGA. And those are buses in great shape, too.

IIRC,they got overhauled i think.....8813 is a runner.....i'm guessing most of those 96 Novas are leaving ENY to go to LGA.....they are gonna run those buses into the ground....smh

IIRC,they got overhauled i think.....8813 is a runner.....i'm guessing most of those 96 Novas are leaving ENY to go to LGA.....they are gonna run those buses into the ground....smh

The LFS-A order is complete. RIP to the 1000-series and 5000-series D60s that did not make it to 2013 and were retired then lol.

Who said the order is "complete"? I just posted earlier that the order is nearly complete - with one bus missing: 5362.

Refer to post #8233 on page 412 of this thread.

Who said the order is "complete"? I just posted earlier that the order is nearly complete - with one bus missing: 5362.

Refer to post #8233 on page 412 of this thread.

OK, I take it back.

I looked at another thread seeing 5362 at Zerega, but yet to reach us at Flatbush, which is why I assumed the order isn't complete, just not delivered to it's assigned depot as of yet.

alil off topic but if JFK has CNG's running in revenue service on all JFK routes why isnt it on DEPOT ROSTOR on ttmg.... anything moved should be accounted for right ?   even if its just temporary still it should be listed under JFK.... they DO have C40LFs for right now 

Guest MTA Bus

alil off topic but if JFK has CNG's running in revenue service on all JFK routes why isnt it on DEPOT ROSTOR on ttmg.... anything moved should be accounted for right ?   even if its just temporary still it should be listed under JFK.... they DO have C40LFs for right now 

Those buses are on loan from Spring Creek. They are still SC buses.

Edited by MTA Bus

Those buses are on loan from Spring Creek. They are still SC buses.

we ALL know that... but being that they arent physically AT spring creek.... shouldnt they be added to the Roster... IE:extras on loan section 

Spring Creek C40LF's here until further notice

we ALL know that... but being that they arent physically AT spring creek.... shouldnt they be added to the Roster... IE:extras on loan section 

Spring Creek C40LF's here until further notice

Not necessary, they will be returning in like 2-3 months time, which can elapse quickly.