MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are we getting?[Hopes for a Orion 7 Hev]...

"WE" got back 4897-98, they only send 5074-75 over to Replace the 2 buses that left until they were due to come back. Even though 5075 should've stayed it was apart of the ZF fleet that was here, well before it was Converted. 5075 ran good, 5074 im glad that POS went back to MQ.

8037 at zerega from QV with cummins all up under it...is QV really so busy that they have to send their buses here to be checked by the vendor?

Lmao, so 8037 did go to the Vendor after it was pulled in today. I saw it earlier, they have a few of them at the vendor, 8006, 8010, 8017, 8037, 8048 (Quebec, Canada) heard it went for some sort of Sounding.

Werdd i havent seen 4874 in a while. Im trying to catch that one

Nothing special about 4874, it's a POS anyways. Foreman, Maintenance checked it out when it came back, it got the OK to go out for service tomorrow.

Edited by ciboii22

LGA is going to have all of the remaining 8700 buses. LGA is definitely going to be part of the next order for MTA bus especially since they will need about 110 buses.

Cait Sith mentioned it was set in stone that LGA isn't getting new buses anymore after the troubles with their batch of NG's when they first arrived.

Cait Sith mentioned it was set in stone that LGA isn't getting new buses anymore after the troubles with their batch of NG's when they first arrived.

I never said it was set in stone. I said that at the time, they didn't want LGA to get newer equipment.