MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't put your hopes up with the 6000s going into service over at JG. It's highly unlikely that they will.

Also, I got a bit of a backstory about those 2000s at College Point. They are using them out until its time for them to get officially scrapped. They are not involved with the LIRR shuttles or anything of that sort, it's for regular service.

It's possible... But most likely they wont go into service. Even though JG has 37 Orion 07's  Out of Service, they're all sitting out back by # and against the fence and inside.

Were there any diesels today on the JG lines?

No, might not be in service at all lets just wait and see.

It's possible... But most likely they wont go into service. Even though JG has 37 Orion 07's  Out of Service, they're all sitting out back by # and against the fence and inside.

There is more than enough C40s to make service.

For Maintenance or Revenue service? These moves are so weird.

Never in my wildest dreams to see Orion 5's to possibly enter service in Brooklyn if these moves are true.

Lol I've seen it happen before on the b6.. They're pr

For Maintenance or Revenue service? These moves are so weird.

Never in my wildest dreams to see Orion 5's to possibly enter service in Brooklyn if these moves are true.

Lol I've seen it happen before on the b6.. They're probably there for Maint. They do have a good CMF..

All depots are "chipping in" to repair buses. Back in the day, it use to be one of two depots BUT now that's changed.

It might be there for repairs.. Remember the last time we thought they were there for repairs and they went in service. Those 07's Out of Service might be a re-call. Gleason is short now even though they have C40's that's still not enough.

All depots are "chipping in" to repair buses. Back in the day, it use to be one of two depots BUT now that's changed.

Its probably because maintenance at the depots that the buses belong to are refusing overtime as a protest to management. Normally when the union hears that certain buses will be sent to another depot to get fixed, they'll call the other depot and tell them not to accept the overtime on the extra buses. But unfortunately there is no unity between depots and the buses get fixed anyway