MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh!!! why couldn't they just send us their RTS's!!!

I heard the RTS are Far Rockaway's now. Them and a bunch of other JFK buses (OGs and NGs alike) have been running the FR routes for a few weeks now like I've said in the random thoughts thread, and now I've been seeing FR buses on JFK routes. At first I thought JFK was doing trippers on those routes because of high beach crowds, but now that we're seeing FR buses running with JFK I think they might've done a fleet swap of some sort.

I don't really like the sound of 3563. I wonder how does JFK do as far as maintance because I been on NG's from JFK and they sound horrible. The NG's I've been on from LGA sound better but what both JFK and LGA have in common is that they don't believe in cleaning the interiors of the buses.

Edited by College Pt Man

I don't really like the sound of 3563. I wonder how does JFK do as far as maintance because I been on NG's from JFK and they sound horrible. The NG's I've been on from LGA sound better but what both JFK and LGA have in common is that they don't believe in cleaning the interiors of the buses.

Correction, they do clean the interiors of the buses. You can blame the animals(passengers) for dirtying up the buses.

6312 has been in the FP depot for a week or two now... Any reason why it's there? Just seems to sit there all the time.

Pending work.

I'm still trying to get the parts...gonna put a new body kit on it complete with spoiler and Alcoa rims.

I'm still trying to get the parts...gonna put a new body kit on it complete with spoiler and Alcoa rims.

Nice! After that will it go to CS or back to SI?

The fact that you bought that amazes me, really lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G via Tapatalk 4