Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

dont know if im late on this but last saturday. 8941 was on the Q53 when the roster says its at FP for repairs

dont know if im late on this but last saturday. 8941 was on the Q53 when the roster says its at FP for repairs

The roster hasn't been updated in a few weeks now..
  • Upvote 1

MCI 2812 was on the S78 this morning, and RTS 9569 and MCI 2767 were covering the S89 tonight.

2812_zpsa814c9c2.jpg

i wonder what an express bus would look like at the ferry terminal  :blink:  :drool:

According to BusTime, last night, MCI 2770 was on the S62. I've been on a re-routed X15 which was sent to the ferry one day when the Gowanus was a total mess due to an overturned truck. Was quite a sight to see MCIs there.

4711 may finally be in the city..seen an XD60 way in the back of the service center looking brand new and with no depot sticker on it

4711 may finally be in the city..seen an XD60 way in the back of the service center looking brand new and with no depot sticker on it

Hmmmm

5404 is on the M102. I could have swore that I saw it at Eastchester.

Nope, it's the sole survivor at 100th Street.

Edited by Cait Sith

Per "TJ Trainman", #6041 and #6055 are now at Kingsbridge. Also, #6096, #6172 and #6282 are now at Gun Hill.

They were ALL from Eastchester Depot (NOT storage).

Wasn't 902 OOS?

It's OOS rest are still ok for now

null_zps7a4d609e.jpg

null_zps2e62a5b2.jpg

null_zps0e8d61bc.jpg

null_zps9a804be3.jpg

Are backups at QV they don't have fare boxes and according to higher ups in case of an emergency they pull these for service

I received word earlier that GH depot will be losing their "shorties" ALL 75 of their NG 0-7 hybrids will be going to MTA Bus. Replacing the "shorties" as GH calls them, will be 75 1999 O-5s from possibly ECH and what ever other depots. As more info is given to me I will post it that is all for now 1 favor please? Try not to derail this topic thanks. This will happen shortly after the fall pick starts.

Edited by T J Trainman
  • Upvote 1

I received word earlier that GH depot will be losing their "shorties" ALL 75 of their NG 0-7 hybrids will be going to MTA Bus. Replacing the "shorties" as GH calls them, will be 75 1999 O-5s from possibly ECH and what ever other depots. As more info is given to me I will post it that is all for now 1 favor please? Try not to derail this topic thanks. This will happen shortly after the fall pick starts.

Just how accurate is this? This kinda sounds a bit farfetched....

• Upvote 1

I'm 100% sure that its 4711. They moved it so now the back faces the street and II was able to see the number...has a license plate too