MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know if these is up but

3130 3131 3133 3135 and 3203 is at CP

I also saw 3166 but I think it's been here and I didn't notice

Speaking of express buses i was on the highway going back to coneyisland brooklyn where i live at & i saw 3060 on the highway and a tow truck had it and it was heading over the bridge going towards staten island .

Speaking of express buses i was on the highway going back to coneyisland brooklyn where i live at & i saw 3060 on the highway and a tow truck had it and it was heading over the bridge going towards staten island .

Staten Island or Spring Creek?

Don't know if these is up but

3130 3131 3133 3135 and 3203 is at CP

I also saw 3166 but I think it's been here and I didn't notice

3166, I've seen that bus on the QM4, if you guys get 3202 & 3205, I'm going to get my camera ready.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Staten Island or Spring Creek?

3166, I've seen that bus on the QM4, if you guys get 3202 & 3205, I'm going to get my camera ready.

I've seen 3202 yesterday at work on the FDR

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Damn, its one of the few buses that still have the remnants of "New York City Bus" on the back.

I saw that...also 1970 has it (I think that's the number) but its at Spring Creek and I also saw it yesterday on the BM2

I saw that...also 1970 has it (I think that's the number) but its at Spring Creek and I also saw it yesterday on the BM2

I think we might've seen that at the same time....lol.

Me and you saw it going brooklyn bound ,I saw that getting on the BQE and was like ,Which depot is he going towards

Me and you saw it going brooklyn bound ,I saw that getting on the BQE and was like ,Which depot is he going towards

Oh you did , its was # 3060 he went over the verrezano bridge going towards statenisland though and i was like where is he going with that bus .