MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just what I heard. I don't believe it tho

I never rode it before tho. Is it the same as the 2005-2007 Orion VII Hybrids

Where did you hear this ?

If they move those then what do they get in return ?

It does make sense to move them considering the fact they've been there since day one anyway....

Hmmm maybe the NGs are the replacements eventually

I caught 4531 on the B60 this afternoon. I thought this bus made the switch to the Pond.

Also, I do believe I saw 6300 on the Q59 this early evening, could be wrong though.

4531 and onward didn't make the jump to Fresh Pond and last I checked, 6300 was supposed to be at Jamaica for repairs, but I could be wrong though.

Where did you hear this ?

If they move those then what do they get in return ?

It does make sense to move them considering the fact they've been there since day one anyway....

Hmmm maybe the NGs are the replacements eventually

My aunt who's a T/O on the (L) & maybe the Orion VII hybrids they have (Green Hybrids for Orange Hybrids) BTW last time I was in brooklyn I was at fulton mall & a B38LTD came but an Orion V B38 came behind it and everybody was like "f**k the Limited" and ran for the Orion V. Lmao everyone I know from brooklyn keeps telling me about the GA Orion Vs the thirst is critical

My aunt who's a T/O on the (L) & maybe the Orion VII hybrids they have (Green Hybrids for Orange Hybrids) BTW last time I was in brooklyn I was at fulton mall & a B38LTD came but an Orion V B38 came behind it and everybody was like "f**k the Limited" and ran for the Orion V. Lmao everyone I know from brooklyn keeps telling me about the GA Orion Vs the thirst is critical

Lol that's because the 05's are fresh meat... They just got fixed up so they are running well... I wouldn't be surprised if they are the fastest things in Bklyn right now

Lol that's because the 05's are fresh meat... They just got fixed up so they are running well... I wouldn't be surprised if they are the fastest things in Bklyn right now

Yea some people on the B38 I heard complained about it because of the size which i can't blame em for. I take Vs in staten island on two of the busiest routes going to school and a crowded Orion V is BAD ! but the Q44 was probably the worst. That's why it has artics now. but me and my friends call em "rosa parks buses" lmao

Yea some people on the B38 I heard complained about it because of the size which i can't blame em for. I take Vs in staten island on two of the busiest routes going to school and a crowded Orion V is BAD ! but the Q44 was probably the worst. That's why it has artics now. but me and my friends call em "rosa parks buses" lmao

Catch a 1999 Orion V at night and see how it flies the route... An overnight hawk run

I've caught 6100's and 6200's that have breezed up Main St before

5019, 6763, and 6767 all running out of Manhattanville. Likely temporary. 

Already got the first one, makes 6437, 6452, 6455, and 6460 at Mannyville.

@TJ: I misread your post, thought you were saying these came in. Bizarre that those buses were here such a short period of time. 6437 and 6460 are still here, at least.
Edited by MHV9218

5019, 6763, and 6767 all running out of Manhattanville. Likely temporary. 

@TJ: I misread your post, thought you were saying these came in. Bizarre that those buses were here such a short period of time. 6437 and 6460 are still here, at least.

5019 was one of the runs 126 Street depot provides every once in a while. It was on the M2 around 6:30 P.M. at 168 Street, but went back to 126 Street.

Also 6040 ECH to KB

5671 WF to GH.