MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precisely.

What I would like to know is since QV lost 45 Novas and some of their OGs to other depots, is Jam City going to give up 4656-4670 to QV also? That would be the only logical thing to do since tht would complete the 45-45 swap between low floor and low floor in the two depots.

The 4600's at JAM will stay. The OG's from QV are loaners to MHV since they're short on buses.

The 4600's at JAM will stay. The OG's from QV are loaners to MHV since they're short on buses.

Then Queens Village is still short 15 buses or so. Jam City took 8045-8089, 45 buses. QV only gets 4453-4482, 30 buses. Unless they stand to receive more 94/95xxs from MTANYCT, what will replace the outstanding 15?

I thought QV was taking 45 Orion VII NG's and JA was getting 45 of QV's LFS's. Why didn't all the LFS's received the updated destination signs found on the Orion VII NG's and New Flyer C40LF's?

The people at Nova Bus update the program to LOOK like a Luminator, but is still sports the signs they came with. I think the buses have to be sent over at Nova Bus, but other than that, I have no idea why not all are updated. I actually rather keep some Novas with the signs they came with.

The people at Nova Bus update the program to LOOK like a Luminator, but is still sports the signs they came with. I think the buses have to be sent over at Nova Bus, but other than that, I have no idea why not all are updated. I actually rather keep some Novas with the signs they came with.

Nova techs come here to fix the issue.

Maybe you meant 9248???? 9240 has been at EN for a while now, or was it actually at LGA?

It never was at LGA to begin with. It came over in a swap Ulmer Park had with East New York a few years back.

Damn lol ok it was a LGA bus. Lol.

Wrong!!! It never was.....9240 started at Ulmer Park then East New York and now Grand Avenue