MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9101 Was supposed to be scrap but they tried to work on it , they took the engine apart , i dont know what they are doing with that bus but anyways ........ 9090 was having problems so they put it out of service , its going to ech soon , and 8776 is out of service . Nova Lfs #8016 is at castleton , its nowhere to be found in ulmer park & it cant be on the road because ive been looking for it allday .

Did LGA even get the chance to sticker that bus?

That's the best kind of LGA bus, the one they don't touch. :P

No they didn't cause I saw the ECH stickers on it.

Hate to burst your bubble buddy;) but Actually they did. I saw it on the (Q53) while on an Queens Blvd trip. When I had seen #8750 it had LGA stickers.

Hate to burst your bubble buddy;) but Actually they did. I saw it on the (Q53) while on an Queens Blvd trip. When I had seen #8750 it had LGA stickers.

I could've sworn I saw ECH stickers on it. With that said, I was running for the bus and I thought it was a Bx23 so seeing 8750 there and it saying "Q50" threw me off a bit, so you could be right. Whatever the case, it's back here in ECH and after the ride I had, I'm VERY GLAD it's back! lol

I saw 8750 on the Bx23 this morning and on the passenger side, it definately had the ECH stickers on it.

We'll find out soon, remember this was said about 8757 and it still died.

Yup your right , we thought 8757 could be fixed but it couldnt . 9261 has the windsheild wipers off and the doors on it are bent . I bet its scrap

So when UP gets NovaBus LFS, does the 1995-1996 RTS go to LGA, Eastchester and Baisley Park since Basliey is just 90 local for total

Nope , 5078-5099 might be going to quill , i think it is . We will keep our other rts if their good , if they arent then they are going in the trash . Lga dont deserve squat , baisley park isnt getting any rts and ech might take the rts when it goes to scrap and try to fix it but these buses are bad so i think they are going to die .

I know some of you ask me what Castleton has and what has left. its been hard keeping up with all of the moving and the latest contract blow we received today. So here's the depots roster as of Yesterday. Nothing moved since or will be moving til we get more LFS's in and we get all the Charleston crap fixed and road worthy! 8002,8016,2014 Left off roster, don't know why?

3973 Out getting traction motor replaced

4000-4001 @ Orion plant getting retrofit modifications and warranty work

4445 Out getting warranty work done

rotationsheet0001.jpg

I know some of you ask me what Castleton has and what has left. its been hard keeping up with all of the moving and the latest contract blow we received today. So here's the depots roster as of Yesterday. Nothing moved since or will be moving til we get more LFS's in and we get all the Charleston crap fixed and road worthy! 8002,8016,2014 Left off roster, don't know why?

rotationsheet0001.jpg

8016 should be there by next week or the end of this week , its at ulmer park . IMG_0585.jpg .

rotationsheet0001.jpg

Thats odd, I shot 8002 and I THINK 8014 a while ago, I wonder why they are off the roster.