MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing leaving now. As we get more lfs,Orion 3gs, and new flyers, the 3000's 4000's will go to FP. The 1800's n 2000's are all MCI'S.

How many roughly do you guys have left now? It seems like I keep getting the same friggin' express buses now on the X10 and X14. ;) They're either 1800s most of them a few 1900s and very few 2000s. I've rode bus 2000 a few times now and a few 1800s as well.

6747 is at Manhattanville from Michael J. Quill.

Personally woulda preffered if Quill sent an RTS, but fleet unity means they won't...

Side note, anybody seen 1008 out of 100th recently? Afraid that bus may have been scrapped.

I saw and almost shot that 6747 on the M1 yesterday, 6687 caught my attention.

1008, good question, I havent seen that bus in a minute. I last saw it on the M103 a while back.

Thats weird. maybe there for maintenance.

Yea i think so

Interesting. I know UP will be getting both New Flyers and Orions, but I dont see why either of those would be at the depot right now.

Probably maintenance , i know i went by there yesterday around 8 and it was there and i went back at around 9 and #937 was gone , maybe the driver used the bathroom there but it was weird to see a cng parked infront .