MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, it ate a couch/mattress! Anybody got an article to that?

Ok, so I will notate that on the wiki roster for now.

There's an LFSA also out of service for a rebuild as well. What's the number to that one?

LFSA out of service for a major repair = 1258

8017 will be rebuilt later on, but don't expect it to come any time soon.

Actually it already has a new back. They just have to do some more things to it. Should he here by umm.. I'd say maybe next year January-March maybe. Btw.. 5112 is back at UP from Zerega.

I hope tose higher LFS' donot make a return to the QV depot.There was way too many of them around there for a long time. I sincere;y hope that that 8045was just back for a temporary stay.

I agree because I'm not a huge fan of the LFS's myself that's why I am glad QV got some of Jamaica's Orion VII's.

Eh, I mean I personally think that the LFS's are better than the NGs. Anything can beat a Next Gen in my opinion. 

Well, after the fact that Queens Village had all 90 of them for about a year, I guess that some of us are just glad that the LFS' have found a new home, sort of. Te crazy thing for me is that I got tired of catching all too many LFS' on the Q43 or any other QV route that I found myself having to catch. The same thing applied to the NGs that I had encountered at Jam. However, I find myself actually enjoying catching a LFS on the Q17 in Jamaica and/or Flushing; as well as the NGs that I find on the Q1 and/or Q2. My only complaint is that the Ngs are very scarce on the Q43.

Also, isn't the GA depot supposed to receive more Orion Vs soon? I heard not too long ago that 6300 invaded Brooklyn.

Well, after the fact that Queens Village had all 90 of them for about a year, I guess that some of us are just glad that the LFS' have found a new home, sort of. Te crazy thing for me is that I got tired of catching all too many LFS' on the Q43 or any other QV route that I found myself having to catch. The same thing applied to the NGs that I had encountered at Jam. However, I find myself actually enjoying catching a LFS on the Q17 in Jamaica and/or Flushing; as well as the NGs that I find on the Q1 and/or Q2. My only complaint is that the Ngs are very scarce on the Q43.

Also, isn't the GA depot supposed to receive more Orion Vs soon? I heard not too long ago that 6300 invaded Brooklyn.

Oh I understand & yeah it feels like GA is getting more Vs. Seen like 6 of them last time I was in brooklyn on the B38 and No NGs for the GA part of that route.