MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8975 is at EN, 9240 is NOT at EN but it has EN stickers it's been at EN for a few weeks now, I just shot it yesterday morning on the B47. 

Then doesn't that mean it is at ENY? That doesn't make any sense that it isn't at ENY meanwhile it has ENY stickers and it's been at ENY.

9240 is back at Grand? Wow.... Ok, changing that on the new page.

It never left (recently) it's been at GA for a month I believe. Fresh Pond was first to mention it weeks ago though.

I think hes saying 8975 is at ENY but 9240 is not at ENY but it HAS ENY stickers and its at GA....thats why he said saw it on the B47

Yeah only 8975 is at EN.

Then doesn't that mean it is at ENY? That doesn't make any sense that it isn't at ENY meanwhile it has ENY stickers and it's been at ENY.

Only 8975 is at EN.. 9240 is at GA its been at GA for weeks now but it still has EN stickers, even though they didn't change the stickers that doesn't mean anything really.

Ok, and 9240 was at ENY working the B82 the weekend before, so it must have been moved back or loaned.

Update: New roster will be revealed tomorrow - as I am uploading new roster pics to it. I thought I could finish it today, but it needs another day.

Edited by Rick44

Ok, and 9240 was at ENY working the B82 the weekend before, so it must have been moved back or loaned.

Update: New roster will be revealed tomorrow - as I am uploading new roster pics to it. I thought I could finish it today, but it needs another day.

Ahh, never knew it went back. Thanks for mentioning it, are you using the Wiki Site ? Or did you create your own?

Ahh, never knew it went back. Thanks for mentioning it, are you using the Wiki Site ? Or did you create your own?

Yeah, they are flip-flopping that bus too much. And trainspot12 is letting me use this site: http://openbveconnect.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Roster

Which is now officially done. Data checks are still being done, but the main part is done.

Erica, 1st Gen as in the green sign OG's?

Edited by Rick44

Yeah, they are flip-flopping that bus too much. And trainspot12 is letting me use this site: http://openbveconnect.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Roster

Which is now officially done. Data checks are still being done, but the main part is done.

Erica, 1st Gen as in the green sign OG's?

1st Gens have green signs (6360-6489)

2nd Gens have the skinny orange lettering (6490-6689)

2nd Gen+ have fat orange lettering (6690-6905)