MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TJ Trainman, MV has been loaning buses to MV throughout the QV shortage. I'll update 9188.

Erica, the number is 6539, my friend saw that bus on the B38. It's been an on/off loan to ENY for weeks now.

Armani, I don't remember - early summer?

Are u sure that it wasn't 6529 u saw?

I don't know if this has been reported, but 3960 is at Kingsbridge.

That's been there for a long, long time.

Ok any reason why I rode 3872 on the Q-43 this morning with MHV stickers on it? Also, I saw 3871 and 3842 on the Q-1/43.

Both are back at Mannyville, I saw 3871 on the M1 tonight.

Last time I saw 7088, it was parked in the JFK lot. (Where they also park the JFK Shuttle Hybrid buses).

That building/lot is shared between Northeastern Bus Rebuilders (major service center for TA and others' buses) and Servisair (the Port Authority contractor that runs the airport buses for them).

PS they have diesels too...

That building/lot is shared between Northeastern Bus Rebuilders (major service center for TA and others' buses) and Servisair (the Port Authority contractor that runs the airport buses for them).

PS they have diesels too...

Passed by there a few nights ago. I wasn't aware that JFK had that many Orions VIIs in their lot.

Actually it went from FP to GA then to ENY when GA got NGs. But yea lol

6529 was at FP before going to ENY. It never went to GA. 6558-6624 went to GA and then they went to ENY. The only units that left from ENY was 6620-6624 that went to MHV from ENY Edited by Armani