MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a Yukon bus...s53 is CAS....

If its hylan blvd its either a deadhead or a s59...or possibly a rare O5 S79

I know but I'm just saying. Plus it could of been an S62 (Re-routed) which I also take when I'm in Staten Island. But I had a feeling something would go wrong with those Vs smh.

about 7088... engine overheated and burned some parts

Where did you hear it over heated and burned some parts? I heard it was something with the transmission but I know it's not in New York I believe it's in Oriansky... Well I don't know about now but last year in Oct it went out of service. I actually rode it in the Airport, transmission sounded bad.

Erica: That is a funny one, FP moving it to ENY and now ENY loaning it to them lol.

Didn't know about 7088, off the roster it goes. What happened tot it?

3646 at BP, ok got it.

3690 was, as said already - in Kingsbridge for a while.

Can't officially take things off the roster just yet. Just sayin... and 7088 will be back soon (if it's not back in service now) Oh & speaking of OOS, you can list 4899 at the Vendor. Well it's not out here anymore either, since the engine continuously crapped out they're going to do either A - Run some rests and find a solution or B - Say to hell with it and repower it to a simple ISL9. It's been away since June

Edited by ciboii22

Where did you hear it over heated and burned some parts? I heard it was something with the transmission but I know it's not in New York I believe it's in Oriansky... Well I don't know about now but last year in Oct it went out of service. I actually rode it in the Airport, transmission sounded bad.

Can't officially take things off the roster just yet. Just sayin... and 7088 will be back soon (if it's not back in service now) Oh & speaking of OOS, you can list 4899 at the Vendor. Well it's not out here anymore either, since the engine continuously crapped out they're going to do either A - Run some rests and find a solution or B - Say to hell with it and repower it to a simple ISL9. It's been away since June

Idk. I think it was MHV who told me info about 7088. I havent seen it in service here..so its not back. Also..with 4899 it was gone no earlier since July 11, when i shot it on the B1.

Idk. I think it was MHV who told me info about 7088. I havent seen it in service here..so its not back. Also..with 4899 it was gone no earlier since July 11, when i shot it on the B1.

Ahh okay, didn't know you shot 4899 either. I hope they could find a solution, well the only thing they have to do is get the transmission that matches that engine. They put a truck engine - a city bus transmission, typical MTA =(M)oney (T)hrown (A)way.

6529 - now at East New York with its stickers, working the B83.

BTW - 3690 at KINGSBRIDGE?

6529 has been at EN for a few weeks now. I saw it 2 weeks ago (I believe) on the 82, didn't know it was a move so I didn't post it lol.

No, but I'm not sure what they will do. They may fix it, or they may scrap it - I will notate that on the roster.

SCRAP... They're not fixing that. Look at the year of the bus, and how bad the fire was. It's still registered to YU but they have to investigate then get approval for scrap from the big man then they send it off to EC and pick off whatever's left of it.

SCRAP... They're not fixing that. Look at the year of the bus, and how bad the fire was. It's still registered to YU but they have to investigate then get approval for scrap from the big man then they send it off to EC and pick off whatever's left of it.

I'll wait for the bold part. I would believe through logic it's getting scrapped, but you never know with the TA.

Edited by Rick44

Also, anyone have the depot assignments for S.I. routes? My assignments have errors and so does TTMG's.

I wanna make sure that all the S.I. information is accurate in order to place the route icons on it, like all the other depots now have, which was just finished today.

Roster was updated with all route icons (S79 +SBS+ added, rest of S.I. missing), plus some picture replacements, and some format changes (SBS text color now matches icons), plus a notation was added to 6311 in Yukon.

http://openbveconnect.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Roster

Edited by Rick44

I'll wait for the bold part. I would believe through logic it's getting scrapped, but you never know with the TA.

Right, but that bus will be scrapped. They're not gonna waste money on a 1999 bus model that had a fire and that's bound to get scrapped soon anyways.

I've been out of the loop lately, and search on this forum is kind of useless, so...how long is 7088 staying up north? I noticed a few pages back it was mentioned as still upstate. I understand that it had engine/transmission issues, but how long does it honestly take to resolve and repair/replace the faulty components? That thing's been out for a year now, right?

Bus roster corrections:

You have 5820-21 at both OHS and CS - they are still at CS to my knowledge

I have 9669-9671 at FP.  You have 9671 at FLA and I don't see 9670 at all.

Also, according to a reliable source, 4041 and 4055 are still in service at MHV.  They never went to YUK.

You need to list 1258 & 7088 on your roster.  They are still on the roster at their respective depots, even though they've been out of service for a long time.

Does anyone know the original number for artic 1027?  Does anyone know what the original numbers for artics 1301-1304 were or knows where they are of if they had renumbered them again?

I have the original number for 1300 as 5284.  I saw that bus up close when it was stored in ECH, and that is what I saw as the original number.