MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll change 5820-21.

I do see the FB/FP error on 9669-9671 and I'll correct that. 9669 & 9671 was at FB and FP.

Reliable sources (besides my two eyes) would tell me that 4041 and 4055 are in Yukon as of 3 days ago.

And - 1258 and 7088 are off the roster because they are not in service at those depots. They will be re-added when they come back.

I personally do not know the original numbers for the re-numbered D60 artics.

5040 is now in the roster at UP.

Update: Roster updated with all the above corrections I stated. Route icons are added for all of S.I.'s local routes. I will have to relook at all the data and make corrections.

Edited by Rick44

I've been out of the loop lately, and search on this forum is kind of useless, so...how long is 7088 staying up north? I noticed a few pages back it was mentioned as still upstate. I understand that it had engine/transmission issues, but how long does it honestly take to resolve and repair/replace the faulty components? That thing's been out for a year now, right?

Well I can tell you the little bit that I know. But I heard it's getting a different engine so they have to do some testing just to be sure. But it didn't have a fire or accident because I was behind it when it was leaving New York 2 guys came to pick it up and I was returning home from PA and saw it heading into PA.

MHV, thanks for the double confirmation - I thought my eyes were correct.

UTC Bus Roster - They were corrected.

For all QV questions: QV is still short. Those may be loaners.

9661 was loaned to JA, operating on the Q3 yesterday.

Edited by Rick44

Right, but that bus will be scrapped. They're not gonna waste money on a 1999 bus model that had a fire and that's bound to get scrapped soon anyways.

I would agree scrap. 6311 is sitting outside under Yukon across from Costco. The fire appears to have been in the engine - a/c area. I passed by there before and also appears to have a bent frame from the rear to the roof.