MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, buses are supposed to move out of FB due to the SBS leaving extras in FB.

8798 updated

9698 updated - that should be a move, not a loan.

It might just be temporary...... They're still gonna use all LFSA's for the SBS so since QV has a lot of Hybrids down they're probably just going to borrow 9698 for a while.. Who knows !

Correct, they are using all the LFSA's for SBS - and that implies that FB wouldn't need as many 40 foot buses on the B44, because they are being used only for the local, plus they are cutting some trips on the local. If FB was giving out buses, I would think they would be semi-permanent moves, not loans. I and the Queens members will watch for it though.

Hope more go over there. I know someone on this thread will be very upset if the XD40's move else where.

The XD's aren't going anywhere well I hope not... But from what I'm hearing don't know if it's actually true but QV will take a few of Flatbushes 9600's as you know one moved over to QV recently.. But being that FLA has the SBS now they don't need as many buses on that line "well 40 ft ones. But I heard a few LFSs might come over or maybe 8003 will be the only one in service. If some of you remember. Last year 8066 from QV went into service at UP for about 2-4 nights and then it went back home to QV.

The XD's aren't going anywhere well I hope not... But from what I'm hearing don't know if it's actually true but QV will take a few of Flatbushes 9600's as you know one moved over to QV recently.. But being that FLA has the SBS now they don't need as many buses on that line "well 40 ft ones. But I heard a few LFSs might come over or maybe 8003 will be the only one in service. If some of you remember. Last year 8066 from QV went into service at UP for about 2-4 nights and then it went back home to QV.

It looks to me 8000-8014 may go to U.P. the ZF. engines might have something to do with it. Any of the XD-40s have ZF trannies?

Ugh I meant ZF trannies on 8000-8014.

It looks to me 8000-8014 may go to U.P. the ZF. engines might have something to do with it. Any of the XD-40s have ZF trannies?

Ugh I meant ZF trannies on 8000-8014.

Hold on.. Nothing is going anywhere. 8003 is just at UP for some work, I wish it would go into service. But it wont be 8000-8014 lets not jump to it..