MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw 9673 on the Q59 tonight. I am so glad that there are some 96xxs over at Maspeth. Also spotted 6300 on the B39 today. It was weird seeing an Orion V on that route, but it still felt good seeing that in Brooklyn.

All of this was seen while "staking out" the B44 Select Bus Service.

Thanks and yeah going to be ironic that the artics (which were intended for the sbs) are nearly empty and quite frequent/bunching (or maybe it's those short turn buses?) while the locals are packed. I just hope it's first week bugs, but they really need to add back some stops for the transfer lines. In the meantime they could try to keep the B44 all RTSs since the lf buses are just bad for capacity (people hesitant to move to the back of the bus and crowding at the front).

I feel like GA could use 5000s (as well as FP). Because a lot of their 94-9500s are lacking right now smh. They should have a trade with FB since the B44 has +SBS+ now.

FP did have 5000s...5055-5074 were delivered there brand new but they left sometime near when the first flamethrowers hybrids came in

FP did have 5000s...5055-5074 were delivered there brand new but they left sometime near when the first flamethrowers hybrids came in

I know they did. But FP & GA could still use them. FP had f**ked up RTSs for the longest and in a way so did GA but GA did a good job maintaining them tho but they starting to die.