MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Some notes:

MHV, I assume you meant that 6208 went from GH to GA.

6323 is on the S61 right now, so that's an error.

Weird about 6323, was informed it ran on the B62 yesterday. Definitely at Yukon now, though.

--

1015, 1017 JK to 126.

8894 ECH storage to LGA.

8833 JA to EN. Brief move.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8894??? I thought that was long gone..... Can any one do a double check with that one please? Thanks.

No, he's telling the truth it was in Storage. There's a lot of things people thought would be gone and it's still sitting there. 9182 for example, 8951 + a few others and they're probably not even on the System Reserve.

Weird about 6323, was informed it ran on the B62 yesterday. Definitely at Yukon now, though.

--

1015, 1017 JK to 126.

8894 ECH storage to LGA.

8833 JA to EN. Brief move.

When did those moves to 126th happen? I didn't see them last night...and it might be just for work. We've received buses from JFK just for work before

When did those moves to 126th happen? I didn't see them last night...and it might be just for work. We've received buses from JFK just for work before

My understanding was those buses got to the lot across the street from the depot a little before 1 in the afternoon yesterday. 

Since I was the one that created this thread a few years ago I will say this LOUD AND CLEAR!!!! PLEASE POST BUS MOVES THAT ARE ACTUAL FACT!!!!! NOT NONSENSE MOVES!!!!! EXAMPLE GIVEN 8789, 8894, and 9038 <-------THEY ARE NOT AT LGA!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT MYSELF!!!!!

Those buses, some of which I posted, were registered in the system at LGA when I posted them. 7-11 confirmed this. Given that 8756 was pulled out of storage and 8810 was pulled from the strip line, it wasn't all that surprising. If they didn't hit service, that doesn't mean the info was wrong.

Those buses, some of which I posted, were registered in the system at LGA when I posted them. 7-11 confirmed this. Given that 8756 was pulled out of storage and 8810 was pulled from the strip line, it wasn't all that surprising. If they didn't hit service, that doesn't mean the info was wrong.

Well 8810 has a LGA sticker on the left back top side but it's not at LGA as of now its sitting at the JFK Vendor waiting to be Painted/Serviced it's sitting along with 4859, 4737, 4031-4032  4431 & 6797.