MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8810 was moved to JA from LGA earlier this year. I even spotted that move - it still had the LGA sticker and was never removed. If it's in JFK's vendor area, it might get reassigned, but I don't think it will.

8789, 8894, and 9038, what's with those buses?

Also, I just moved 1002 to OH, so roster is updated, for now.

Sorry all I'm having a bad day. And my contact thinks in giving false info. Smh.

Last I was told 8810 is assigned to JAM.

8810 was moved to JA from LGA earlier this year. I even spotted that move - it still had the LGA sticker and was never removed. If it's in JFK's vendor area, it might get reassigned, but I don't think it will.

8789, 8894, and 9038, what's with those buses?

Also, I just moved 1002 to OH, so roster is updated, for now.

Yes I completely forgot 8810 is at JA now but @Rick44 it's not getting reassigned its just getting fixed up/painted.

9849 was sitting outside of lot C this morning so it may be running again. I believe the problem is that a bunch of C40s are OOS and they want to service the C40s first. 

Checking the Q53 tonight. Run 545 might have one

Great...No one ever leaves this poor guy alone...

Edited by tvega961

Great...No one ever leaves this poor guy alone...

After checking through some lists, those buses have not seen service within the past few days. Not one of those buses have seen service since the 10th. At the same time, CP just received a few C40s back as well...so perhaps MAYBE they are done for?

Meanwhile, those 7400s CP has have been rolling out pretty hard.

-EDIT-

The problem ain't about C40s being OOS either. Because if CP really had that kind of a problem, we would see LaGuardia buses out on CP routes again.

3964-3966 at Charleston(Unless those were already mentioned, my bad)

Edited by Cait Sith

After checking through some lists, those buses have not seen service within the past few days. Not one of those buses have seen service since the 10th. At the same time, CP just received a few C40s back as well...so perhaps MAYBE they are done for?

-EDIT-

The problem ain't about C40s being OOS either. Because if CP really had that kind of a problem, we would see LaGuardia buses out on CP routes again.

3964-3966 at Charleston(Unless those were already mentioned, my bad)

I was told they were OOS for some time as well. Dont know why. But I hope it stays that way so all of these people can stop going after them and leave the guy alone. Its sad they only go on his bus only when he has a V. Nothing else Edited by tvega961

I was told they were OOS for some time as well. Dont know why. But I hope it stays that way so all of these people can stop going after them and leave the guy alone. Its sad they only go on his bus only when he has a V. Nothing else

They were all on his bus last Friday and he had 224. Decided to check it out for myself since I was doing something down by Beach 116 anyways, the whole crew was still there. Kinda sad that's the only thing they do on a Friday night, even with the O5s they've literally been on those buses thousands of times...

Really? 

I never seem to see them in service (maybe it just doesn't like me or something, but whatever).