MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was at Flatbush. I'm happy the bus is back at 126 but damn. It'll mostly be on the M31 and M116. I hope to see it on the M60 soon.

Wth? When did this happen? Damn that blows... Oh well I saw 9643 on the B46 recently this week. I wonder if it was because 9644 was different or if the other 2 will soon join it in Manhattan?

9644 is back to 126th Street. I can't remember if it was at UP or Flatbush, but after about five months it's back.

Forgot to post this yesterday.... but 9644 was seen by me on the B41 w/ FLA stickers yesterday. So its still at FLA unless it got transferred today lol.

1997 Scrapped, 1883, 1885 came in from LI Bus to Castleton on Thursday.

Scrap a 19XX for two 18XXs... Smh... Well I hope they clean them up a bit and make sure that the A/C is working. Some of the X10s and X14s of late leave a lot to be desired for a $5.50 ride and most of the MCI fleet is 18XXs out of CAS now. I just saw 1997 on the road not that long ago too. :eek:

Wait a second, so you have ALL 29 out of 30 right now? What buses did you loose. Seems like you only lost about 5-6 buses.

I highly doubt that all 30 are in 8038 arrived and I read somewhere that 8039 just arrived.

Let me explain this to everybody , we have all of our buses except 8047 " 8047 is at queens village . 8038 & 8039 has been at ulmer park for like 2-3 weeks now . Some people on the forums are just finding out what has arrived . I caught every bus that came in , they were at ulmer park on different routes and inside the building some of yall just didnt see them . Some were still not ready for passenger service . We've had all 80xx's for about 3 weeks .

9034 is at ECH. I saw it on the Bx23 yesterday

Wooww , they can keep that bus , i forgot we had it .

3301 3294 /3260/3330 3328 are at College Pt

LGA ECH Baisley

9889 9890 9895 back at College pt from West farms still will decals on

Just saw 3330 on the QM7 with Baisley logos. I had to do a double take as to why a Baisley Park bus is down here.

Let me explain this to everybody , we have all of our buses except 8047 " 8047 is at queens village . 8038 & 8039 has been at ulmer park for like 2-3 weeks now . Some people on the forums are just finding out what has arrived . I caught every bus that came in , they were at ulmer park on different routes and inside the building some of yall just didnt see them . Some were still not ready for passenger service . We've had all 80xx's for about 3 weeks .

Dude, it's not that serious. I just asked a simple question and that was it. Next time, I will ask somebody else who actually works at the depot.

Dude, it's not that serious. I just asked a simple question and that was it. Next time, I will ask somebody else who actually works at the depot.

I didnt mean it that way , its just that other people ( besides you ) keep saying " 80xx just arrived , its been there for weeks just not in passenger service . And im always at that depot 24/7 theres not a day im not there but sorry for the inconvience .