MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ask me, I'd say Jamaica's really been lacking on their RTS's lately. I saw 5152 on the Q17 earlier today from the T-Mobile store & the bottom rear side was hanging off loose & dragging on the street. And the B/O had the nerve to "speed" pull up at the bus stop too.

And I know Jamaica is way better than that, so maybe they're just overwhelmed or something.

Edited by E For Erica

If you ask me, I'd say Jamaica's really been lacking on their RTS's lately. I saw 5152 on the Q17 earlier today from the T-Mobile store & the bottom rear side was hanging off loose & dragging on the street. And the B/O had the nerve to "speed" pull up at the bus stop too.

And I know Jamaica is way better than that, so maybe they're just overwhelmed or something.

They are overwhelmed right now... In my opinion I don't think the 1999 Novas are priority in the bays... The 1996 Novas are.. They seem to be fixing those up and shipping them out

I hope Jamaica doesn't lose anymore 1999 Novas to Flatbush

But every week they seem to lose one or 2 and gain a 96 in return smh

On another note the LFS's are starting to look tired too and vandalized they seriously need more than 1 guard overnight at Jamaica

They are overwhelmed right now... In my opinion I don't think the 1999 Novas are priority in the bays... The 1996 Novas are.. They seem to be fixing those up and shipping them out

I hope Jamaica doesn't lose anymore 1999 Novas to Flatbush

But every week they seem to lose one or 2 and gain a 96 in return smh

On another note the LFS's are starting to look tired too and vandalized they seriously need more than 1 guard overnight at Jamaica

Jamaica has more 1996's than 1998/1999's. Jamaica is definitely going to be a top priority when it comes to the new bus order. QV, JFK and JA have many buses that are vandalized but that because of the areas those buses run through. Silly kids always want to put their names on something but never a piece of paper or better yet their homework :P Edited by NewFlyer 230

Didn't move 9138, and did not take off 6752 for the tire - that'll be back before the end of the week.

1300 was reported as scrap before. Haven't seen it on BusTime for a while. I've checked for the past 2 weeks, so I took it off already.

Anyone know the number and status of the bus in S.I.?

9069 at LGA was mentioned to me by TJ I believe.

Updated.

https://sites.google.com/site/mtaregionalbusroster/

Edited by Rick44

Everybody that feels sorry that they are repeating moves from way back or something - it's totally fine, your simply confirming those moves from then. Sometimes your confirmations can be my mistakes, so thank you. :)

I removed 1306 & 4445 from the roster.

All other moves were reported and are still intact. Thanks everyone!

https://sites.google.com/site/mtaregionalbusroster/

Smh.. Leaving the depot this morning.. Just alil insight on Jamaica

These 4900s are beat up..

I'm thinking when that new order of 40fts come in all these 1999s Novas will get shifted to the new dumping grounds MTABus lol smh

I highly doubt these 1999s will touch Bklyn but I could be wrong

We did lose some to Flatbush already

I'm thinking when that new order of 40fts come in all these 1999s Novas will get shifted to the new dumping grounds MTABus lol smh

If they do leave they may go to Either Ulmer Park,East New York or Grand Avenue. That's just me

I think all of the pre 2000 buses will be retired with this order. The (MTA) might just take those options for extra buses and just retire the old buses. I've been on many Orion V's and RTS's where the walls are just rusting and popping off.