MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

6748, 3949 MV to MQ (potentially loaners).

Here's a cool one: 

5013 and 5018 are at 100th Street. Both ran on the M96 this morning, first time an RTS has ran that route since Quill had it.

5013 and 5018 are now at Manhattanville. Both on the M1.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8907 and 9267 at Manhattanville. More Jamaica buses (via CS Storage) on the way.

I'm just a little hype to have 1996s back at Manhattanvillle. Reminds me of the 2010 QV/JA loans, which were the reason I joined this site. 9267 is an especially cool one with the ex-PBL bulkhead.

8907 and 9267 at Manhattanville. More Jamaica buses (via CS Storage) on the way.

I'm just a little hype to have 1996s back at Manhattanvillle. Reminds me of the 2010 QV/JA loans, which were the reason I joined this site. 9267 is an especially cool one with the ex-PBL bulkhead.

Add #4925, on the M4.

Edited by GojiMet86

Four more on the way...

How is the X1 using 2293 even though its a Charleston bus right now on a midday?

Also, 2296 on the X10 and is it a bus swap?

If a bus brakes down (especially on Staten Island), then they will use ANY bus to cover. A friend of mine drives the X17 and one evening...there were no X1 so my friend became an X1.

Manhattanville has 8907, 9267, 4925, and 4932. 8907 must have had an issue, however, as that bus should have been out all day and it's not anymore. 

4922, 4933, 8932, and 9190 to East New York. Those are Jamaica buses formerly in CS storage.

Edited by MHV9218