Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

yes it's not in service as of yet but has WF stickers.

I haven't rode an RTS in the Bronx in 10 years...

Someone did say to due 126 street depot closure... As 1999 RTS Nova Bus etc;. from 126 Street depot will be free to which depot that need additional bus . So that why I say because of 126 street depot closure.. I maybe wrong..

Ok..I got..Geez. Not a big deal.. I can say for myself. Don't be upset. At least riding 1999 RTS Nova Bus at West Farms Depot can better than riding  2002 - 2004 Orion7 CNG that I can admit.. But my hope is. Now West Farms Depot getting 1999 RTS Nova Bus for sure.. I hope West Farms Depot can maintain well 1999 RTS Nova Bus.. I hope anyone know does A/C work well  #4900 series that coming from East New York Depot going to West Farms Depot just wondering..

so what does ENY get in return of the buses they sent?

Probably nothing until the new buses roll in, idk...

Don't know if mentioned but.. 4936 UP - EN it was running on the B82 today. 9203, 9426 to UP.

Hmm, those are two odd moves right there.

Hmm, those are two odd moves right there.

Yeah, shocked me when I saw 9203 in the bay the other day and they moved it and took it out back and parked it faced in. Same with 9426 like an hour later.

3905 to Manhattanville. The M116 is currently 100% MV, maybe just a thing for the day.

its all Manhattanville on weekends and holidays