MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spotted 3607 again today with a cracked front LED sign! :eek:

since I was on the B41 I once again couldn't get a shot.

Btw I caught 6701 today - Safe to say its still a BlackBack :cool:.Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

I spotted 3607 again today with a cracked front LED sign! :eek:

since I was on the B41 I once again couldn't get a shot.

Btw I caught 6701 today - Safe to say its still a BlackBack :cool:.Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

6701? That's a bus from Manhattan which I think got bleached. You were in the city?

I don't know it its been reported but 8913 is now at ECH.

8913 has been at ech for almost 2 months now i dont know why they got rid of that one well it was beat up , it had a big loud transmission whine it was o.s for 2 months and they fixed it . Then a friend of mine drove it 2 months ago and that was the last time i been on it & saw it and it only did 36 mph .

8907 started out in ENY when it was first delivered.

Yes i remember , that was a good bus i guess it was just time for it to go :(

6701? That's a bus from Manhattanville which I think got bleached. You were in the city?

Yes I was, I saw it passing 44 Street right after seeing KR on 1890 :cool:. I have a picture but its extremly blurry (the bus was about 2 blocks away when I shot it due to the tourists and cars blocking my shot :mad:). It was on the M5 when I saw it.

But its still a good ol' blackback with black by the door.

EDIT: I just saw 719 pass my house! Its now at CP! :eek:.

8913 has been at ech for almost 2 months now i dont know why they got rid of that one well it was beat up , it had a big loud transmission whine it was o.s for 2 months and they fixed it . Then a friend of mine drove it 2 months ago and that was the last time i been on it & saw it and it only did 36 mph .

Yes i remember , that was a good bus i guess it was just time for it to go B)

Most of our RTS in ECH is slow as hell and only max out at 40 mph and 8913 came out of the stoage line it was on the BX 23 friday.

746 is at SC back from CP

plus about the Q8, its held in court (BM1 bus driver told me) meaning that JFK doesnt want to give Q8 runs to SC but the MTA Bus co. wants it to run, ull just wait and see till August or September