MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So as we know MTA bus is getting 72 XD60's.

I think the New Flyer D60's at JFK will transfer back to NYCT bus to replace the remaining 2000's.

For someone reason I believe that LGA is not going to have them XD40's for years. I believe they are going to transfer to JFK or even BP after maybe two or three years but we shall see.

So as we know MTA bus is getting 72 XD60's.

I think the New Flyer D60's at JFK will transfer back to NYCT bus to replace the remaining 2000's.

For someone reason I believe that LGA is not going to have them XD40's for years. I believe they are going to transfer to JFK or even BP after maybe two or three years but we shall see.

Yes, the 2000 D60s will be replacing the remaining 1999 D60s when the MTA XD60s arrive. It doesn't make sense to keep the old D60s any longer now.

And I think it's 75 buses, not 72.

Yes, the 2000 D60s will be replacing the remaining 1999 D60s when the MTA XD60s arrive. It doesn't make sense to keep the old D60s any longer now.

And I think it's 75 buses, not 72.

But don't you guys think BP needs them more. Like the AM & PM rush Q111 i really don't know about Q113/114 be really pack to capacity like I had to wait for like 3 buses to pass on order to get on the Q111

Wow not a word about LGAs XDs not a word about any training buses going to LGA and I'm being VERY PATIENT........Hmmmm

Over 95% of fans despise LGA anyway lol (some avoiding it like the plague)

Although it won't be guaranteed that LGA may even get them at all with the MTA changing their minds on the last minute.

Personally I think BP / JFK needs them more than LGA does but we'll see what happens.

Edited by -CT1660-

Not so fast... Jamaica's allotment of Novas will be replacing elderly RTS's, so those NG's will have to stay put. 

nope, the NG's are going, they're being pushed to CS to push out the worst orion V's, the Orion V's are going first due to body rot, the 96 RTS will follow after

Over 95% of fans despise LGA anyway lol (some avoiding it like the plague)

Although it won't be guaranteed that LGA may even get them at all with the MTA changing their minds on the last minute.

Personally I think BP / JFK needs them more than LGA does but we'll see what happens.

LGA has about 90 96 Novas, JFK only has 20 and BP is 100 percent hybrid, besides JFK/BP is getting new XD60s.

LGA clearly needs the new buses the most out of the three.

* 1248, 1251, 1273, 5324 back at MCH

Appearently, TU is short on buses 

* 4686 Jamaica to Casey Stengel

Been there for about 2 weeks if not more.

Then what does JA get to replace the NG's?  (Remember that its allotment of 80+ LFS's is meant to replace the RTS's.)

Jamaica is "double-dipping" in the Nova LFS order...#8120-8178 and then again in the #8200s I think. Of course, that could change.