MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe...

=

But those cameras on the RTS don't really work and they were swapped for FB's 5000s and 5200s, so it's not like they were just loaners. FB needs to get something back in return.

Which is true, but Flatbush recently got 8752 and a few other buses and sent out about the equal amount of buses to Quill.

Those buses could come back to FLA once the school year starts up, FLA gave UP two of those 5100s last summer and as soon as school started they came right back.

FLA gave UP 5135 & 5136 last summer + there were assaults with bus drivers on the B6 also last summer which partially resulted of those buses to move to UP. FLA got those buses back around mid to late November.

I can possibly see a similar situation of those buses being returned back to sender, however FLA recently got 8752, 8756, 9160* (or thats at ENY)

FLA gave UP 5135 & 5136 last summer + there were assaults with bus drivers on the B6 also last summer which partially resulted of those buses to move to UP. FLA got those buses back around mid to late November.

I can possibly see a similar situation of those buses being returned back to sender, however FLA recently got 8752, 8756, 9160* (or thats at ENY)

8756 came from ulmer park well it went from ulmer park - ech and i thought they were gonna scrap it & then i found out it went to flatbush .

Spotted 721 and 740 BACK on the B 103 w/SPRING CREEK DEPOT decals.. These bus moves are iNN limbo right now..

Yea i saw 721 yesterday and 719 on the 103 .

Maybe...

=

But those cameras on the RTS don't really work and they were swapped for FB's 5000s and 5200s, so it's not like they were just loaners. FB needs to get something back in return.

I'm sure not every camera works, I'm sure some are decoys!

LGA has 2 camera buses: 8872 and 8987. Do you think they take pics?