MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a post about a sighting, but I caught 7123 on the Q24 last night and I was surprised by the change in the seating on that bus. The seats were completely different from that of the other XDs that have hit the scene as of late. Has anyone else had the chance to notice that some of the buses have different seat designs from the rest of the Xcelsiors? I must say that I liked the seats on 7123 a lot better than the other Xds, to be honest.

7227 at GA; it was on the B38 this morning, 

Great. I love the Palindrome buses. For example: 7117 (ENY); 6446 and 8008 (QV); 6556 (FP); 7227, 9449, and 4554 (GA); 7337 and 4224 (FB); 7447 (CS?)

Forgive me as I am a nerd at heart, lol. 

Also, 7224 was seen on the B60 this morning, along with 7226. Its hard to believe that GA is getting more of the new buses. Great news!!!! Can't wait to catch one of these buses on the Q44 if/when it arrives at Casey Stengal next year!!!!!!

Also, what ever happened to the Free buses that came in with the Hybrid order, 4701 and 4702? Did they move to the Bronx or are they still somewhere in Brooklyn?

Edited by Micstromme

Also, what ever happened to the Free buses that came in with the Hybrid order, 4701 and 4702? Did they move to the Bronx or are they still somewhere in Brooklyn?

The free buses are still at Grand Av

Also, 7225 is at Grand Av