MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should they go before or as fast as the 9300's and below? I guess those are receiving a stay of retirement because of the Orion V's, but are the 95 and 9600's in worse shape than the older ones too?

The suspensions on the newer Novas are not as good as the ones on the older one..... The 8750-9349 series was the first Nova manufactured batch with the assistance of TMC. All buses after were manufactured by Nova, and they changes some materials... The engines and structures are great with the exception of the seats, suspension, and the cracks developing in the bulkheads.

9379 and 9640 are both at QV seems like there's a lot of false posts

Any bus I post has officially pulled into the depot that I list and spent some time there. The problem with the GA buses is that occasionally it's hard to tell when something will stay for service or only go for work. Those Quill buses (9384 and 9386) both returned to MJQ after a few days at GA.

Sorry folks, please disregard my previous post about 9363. It is still at LGA. And speaking of 1998 Nova RTSs......9401 QV to LGA. I'm not sure if these are at LGA for repair work or for actual service.

Knowing LGA briefly had 5000's during the summer back in 2013, it's possible they're there for revenue service. Could be wrong though.

7288-89, 7291-92 delivered to Fresh Pond

7454-55, 7458 delivered to LGA, MTA Bus

*Repeated but to refresh:

-2408 returned to Yukon

-2409 is now at Ulmer Park with U.P depot logos

2587 is at Castleton with depot logos

2591-2600= Yukon

Edited by Calvin