MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MV RTSes continue to rotate back to OF for storage. 9477 has been deactivated, while 4963 was reactivated. 4965, 5009, 5043, 9425, and 9495 have been doing the same rotation. 4277 is also in Hale storage, which is a weird one. The buses Quill received have all stayed, except for 4125 which returned to YU. The 4900 RTSes retain Jamaica stickers, but all 93/94/95xx buses now wear MJQ stickers. 4436 remains at Quill but hasn't run in a few days. 

8826 LGA to JA.

QV RTSes returning from LGA after some work performed.

According to a post on BusTime and confirmation, 6026 Is at Eastchester On The Bx23. I wonder if they're getting the Orion Vs back?

Well on that note and I USUALLY don't rely on Bus Time BUT I was checking the X22 for something and I saw...get ready...brace yourself...6155 on the X22. Obviously, something is wrong with Bus Time.

And I was in that area today, I'm missing everything as of lately, lol. First the CP loans and now this. Oh well, it'll come back soon. If I was closer to Si, I would also check out those MCI's they have on the S55/56 on occasion. Anyways, lemme not derail the thread any further.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

YEP! That ought to tell you that no one got on that bus...for $6.50? UGH! Driver must have been laughing his butt off all the way to Tottenville.

He means that two people caught the Orion V on the Bx23.

I think it's a replacement for the one that went up in flames, I forgot which number RTS it was that went up in flames on the Q50.