Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Harry

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts TOPICS.

Message added by Harry

So I just saw a 947X RTS on Avenue U while I was on the B44-SBS, it appeared to be in service on the B3 but I couldn't catch the last number. Does UP have any of the 947X RTS's? Could be a move for all I know.

Seems like no new Nova LFS' have been arriving lately.

Might go to ENY tomorrow to see if there are any more novas, but that depends on how much time I have after I get the Bx5 to bay plaza.

Might go to ENY tomorrow to see if there are any more novas, but that depends on how much time I have after I get the Bx5 to bay plaza.

None has arrived since after 8112.

I don't get this how is CS getting all of JA's NG's and XD40's. I thought the NG's that CS was getting were only temporary and were going to QV after the XD40's started seeing service at CS. CS only had 72 Orion V before they started being replaced. If they got the XD40's and Jamaica's NG's they would have too many buses.

I don't get this how is CS getting all of JA's NG's and XD40's. I thought the NG's that CS was getting were only temporary and were going to QV after the XD40's started seeing service at CS. CS only had 72 Orion V before they started being replaced. If they got the XD40's and Jamaica's NG's they would have too many buses.

There aren't that many XD40s in service at CS. Those NG's also replaced/displaced buses to S.I.

9397, 9587 are in service at Grand Avenue. 7626-30 are in service at Jackie Gleason. 9446 at QV. Also spotted 7379 last night on the Q20A.

Jamaica is getting new novas, i don't mind them loosing ng's, they don't need em anyway

Jamaica is getting new novas, i don't mind them loosing ng's, they don't need em anyway

I'm aware of that but Casey Stengel is taking the rest of Jamaica's NG's and the new XD40's? I know they had around 72 Orion V's so are they getting extra buses because the NG's were being moved to replace the Orion V's and so is the XD40's.

Here is the the latest with 9386 and 9532: 9532 LGA to QV. 9386 will go back to QV most likely tomorrow.

QV and jamaica are shaping up to be the last outpost for the RTS, outside of MTAB...