MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

9569 was on the B24 this afternoon. Also, I'm not sure, but I think i saw 9580 on the B62 around midnight.

Seems as if GRand Avenue, along with QV, is going to be the final stomping ground for the greatest fleet of RTS', the 9350-9699 series.

That batch is dropping faster than the 1996 batch lol

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9569 was on the B24 this afternoon. Also, I'm not sure, but I think i saw 9580 on the B62 around midnight. 

Seems as if GRand Avenue, along with QV, is going to be the final stomping ground for the greatest fleet of RTS', the 9350-9699 series.

Last I heard Grand Avenue and QV will be keeping its 9350-9699 series or like you said final stomping grounds.

BTW 9389 is out of service for repairs (Still at Quill)

Last I heard Grand Avenue and QV will be keeping its 9350-9699 series or like you said final stomping grounds.

BTW 9389 is out of service for repairs (Still at Quill)

So what will happen to the ones at Fresh Pond and Ulmer Park. I know Fresh Pond don't mind getting NGs to to replace them but Ulmer doesn't nothing to do with Hybrids Edited by R179 8258

WF doesn't want to give up any C40LF

I'm not sure that's what rick means.

What's wrong with the C40LF's?

I remember this being talked about not to long ago. This is what was said about the C40s:

Something about a pipe in the exhaust coming off and having a possibility of going up in flames

The recall is only affecting New Flyer CNG buses, like our C40s

...coincidentally, other New Flyer buses post-2009 (LFs, LFRs, XDs, XDEs, XTs, XNs, etc) are having a separate recall.

Back doors may open unexpectedly due to some issue which is also being corrected at no charge