MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't 6000 go to ECH scrap??

Nope it is showing up on Castleton's roster. Whoever said it was scrap is false

Also adding to the list...

2843, 2876 and 2877 at Ulmer Park IN SERVICE...

2899 is NOT at Yukon, it is still a Meredith bus. I don't understand why I have to keep repeating myself to people. Meredith does not have a fueling station so everything gets scattered to different depots, gets fueled, then return to Meredith. 

Edited by tvega961

We have yet another JFK defection, 5712 is now at 100th Street Depot.

5541 to Mother Hale

These must have happened a while back...I can't find either pulling out of JFK through at least January 8th, and I'm just too lazy to go back further. Only showed up at MCH/OH recently though. We'll have to see what leaves when 5369 etc. shows up...I'd be surprised if the D60s left before the 20 year-old RTSes, but who knows.

These must have happened a while back...I can't find either pulling out of JFK through at least January 8th, and I'm just too lazy to go back further. Only showed up at MCH/OH recently though. We'll have to see what leaves when 5369 etc. shows up...I'd be surprised if the D60s left before the 20 year-old RTSes, but who knows.

Maybe they're not converting the Q6 just yet and pushing out some/all of the D60s at JFK at the moment.

Nope it is showing up on Castleton's roster. Whoever said it was scrap is false

Also adding to the list...

2843, 2876 and 2877 at Ulmer Park IN SERVICE...

2899 is NOT at Yukon, it is still a Meredith bus. I don't understand why I have to keep repeating myself to people. Meredith does not have a fueling station so everything gets scattered to different depots, gets fueled, then return to Meredith. 

Tristan, can you PM me all the DL3 info for each depot? I'm being misinformed.

lol... Exactly... Meredith is NOT a full depot.  When I lived on Staten Island, I would regularly see express buses from Meredith coming down Clove Rd and making their way over to Castleton Depot.