Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Harry

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts TOPICS.

Message added by Harry

What's with College Point getting all of these old Staten Island MCIs? Those buses should be scrapped.  I'm familiar with most of these having rode them when I lived on Staten Island, and I pity the passengers that will have to deal with the sunken in seats and nails sticking them in the @ss.  Not a fun ride. 

Nails huh Maybe you should get hit by one... You got it good with transit and we all do here in NY so enjoy the ride or GET A CAR

• Upvote 3

Nails huh Maybe you should get hit by one... You got it good with transit and we all do here in NY so enjoy the ride or GET A CAR

I agree all I ever see him do is complain and exaggerate everything. Just get a car and he won't have to deal with transportation at all.

Anyways I've noticed RTS's on the Q31 going towards Bayside and back Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm guessing Casey Stengel is short.

Edited by NewFlyer 230

I agree all I ever see him do is complain and exaggerate everything. Just get a car and he won't have to deal with transportation at all.

Anyways I've noticed RTS's on the Q31 going towards Bayside and back Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm guessing Casey Stengel is short.

Well QV does run school trippers during the rush hour, unless you're talking about Jamaica's RTS' or off peak hours...

8333-8335, 8337, 8340-8347 currently at Gun Hill (some have already been mentioned by others)

8374, 8376-8379, 8383, 8385 currently at Kingsbridge (some have already been mentioned by others)

• Upvote 2

Well QV does run school trippers during the rush hour, unless you're talking about Jamaica's RTS' or off peak hours...

I saw two Jamaica RTS's that showed up on the Q31. This was Wednesday so the Q44 might have been using some regular buses and needed buses loaned to them. I saw Orion VII 2007's and XD40's on the Q31 too.

Dumb comment that has nothing to do with the topic at hand...

5368 at JFK

Hopefully there's confirmation on that because I don't think any more buses have been sent down from Zerega. 5368 has not been registered(yet).

Edited by Cait Sith

Is Eastchester fully operational now?  They were borrowing MCIs from Yonkers for the last few days.

Like you don't complain and exaggerate?  Yeah if driving solved my commute problems, I would've bought one years ago, but driving to Manhattan isn't practical... At all...

Wait I'm confused a bit. This unit was at GH, originally a FB unit, now at KB?

Correct. It's a Flatbush original moved to Gun Hill and now at Kingsbridge

FINALLLYYYY....KR ....has come backk...To put jabroni in his place .

It seems like your assets need some more nails pal ,Don't know about you but you really need to drop the Lifestyles of the BXM1 Beverly hills life already .

Get a car and shut your hole already about the ride on public transportation.

Why don't you put credit ,Where credit is due .If it wasn't for us your ass would be riding dollar vans ....lol I'm sure youd find something to complain about that too....but they'll set you straight to A Gwonn.

Nice comment dude????
  • Upvote 3

FINALLLYYYY....KR ....has come backk...To put jabroni in his place .

It seems like your assets need some more nails pal ,Don't know about you but you really need to drop the Lifestyles of the BXM1 Beverly hills life already .

Get a car and shut your hole already about the ride on public transportation.

Why don't you put credit ,Where credit is due .If it wasn't for us your ass would be riding dollar vans ....lol I'm sure youd find something to complain about that too....but they'll set you straight to A Gwonn.

Nice comment dude

LMAO... If it wasn't for "you guys", I would be riding Metro-North (like most professional people do that work in Manhattan), as I have been for some time now, but thanks.  If you can find a way for me to avoid the traffic in Manhattan, I would gladly drive into the city and park in a garage.  I wonder what you would be doing if it wasn't for "us guys" riding your buses...  :lol:

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

LMAO... If it wasn't for "you guys", I would be riding Metro-North (like most people do that work in Manhattan), as I have been for some time now, but thanks. If you can find a way for me to avoid the traffic in Manhattan, I would gladly drive into the city and park in a garage. I wonder what you would be doing if it wasn't for "us guys" riding your buses... :lol:

Why yes my Italian brotha....you want me to find another way for you hmmm jump off the God damn roof and do us all a favor.

Your worse then a nagging wife I swear...nagg Wahh Wahh...youd sound like Charlie Brown's f n teacher on crack .

Either appreciate your Travels Via Public transportation or stfu Via Jabroni(Drops Mic

• Upvote 4

Why yes my Italian brotha....you want me to find another way for you hmmm jump off the God damn roof and do us all a favor.

Your worse then a nagging wife I swear...nagg Wahh Wahh...youd sound like Charlie Brown's f n teacher on crack .

Either appreciate your Travels Via Public transportation or stfu Via Jabroni(Drops Mic

Careful what you wish for... No passengers=no paycheck...  :D