MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Ugh... Decided... NOT Desided... Bringing that up because I've seen this before from you...

It's Plattsburgh with an "h"... Anywho, yes that town is reaping huge benefits from NYC... If you're even in Plattsburgh you can visit the Bombardier facility.  It's not too far from the old airbase.  When the first new cars were put in the (2) train I saw them tested up there.

My bad.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh... Decided... NOT Desided... Bringing that up because I've seen this before from you...

It's Plattsburgh with an "h"... Anywho, yes that town is reaping huge benefits from NYC... If you're even in Plattsburgh you can visit the Bombardier facility.  It's not too far from the old airbase.  When the first new cars were put in the (2) train I saw them tested up there.

I didn't know this was Spelling Class...

<_<

Bringing this face up because you didn't really need to point me out for a little typo. Not everyone is as perfect as you and your Riverdale life.

I was in a rush to do something so a typo is the least of my worries.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

I didn't know this was Spelling Class...

Don't worry, not that perfect!  ;)

<_<

Bringing this face up because you didn't really need to point me out for a little typo. Not everyone is as perfect as you and your Riverdale life.

I was in a rush to do something so a typo is the least of my worries.

You know the man is bored with life when he's posting in a thread in which he clearly gives no shits about. Attention craving at its finest.

Listen, if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread. Stop posting in it. Or else I'm personally removing your posting abilities for an extended period of time(and this goes out to anyone who posts in this thread that doesn't contribute any moves and such). Your bigoted attitude is not needed over silliness such as spelling errors. You have not contributed anything in this thread other than your daily PMSing, whining, bitching and moaning about shit. This is how we know you're clearly bored with life.

Edited by Cait Sith

And the factory there uses suppliers from around the state. Even so, upstate politicians still vote to de-fund the (MTA) every chance they get.

And honestly I don't know why (MTA) is in love with Prevost. They do need to get back on that MCI bandwagon. If MCI could built a plant in New York State this could possibly be a big benefit.

Also, hell with these upstate politicians. Honestly the problem is they can't get resources like the (MTA) in the Albany region. SMDH.

And honestly I don't know why (MTA) is in love with Prevost. They do need to get back on that MCI bandwagon. If MCI could built a plant in New York State this could possibly be a big benefit.

Also, hell with these upstate politicians. Honestly the problem is they can't get resources like the (MTA) in the Albany region. SMDH.

The Prevost is a solid bus, and it has better gas mileage. The ONLY reason we don't have more new MCI's is because they haven't improved on that fuel economy. 

Now that New Flyer is in charge I can bet my bottom dollar that we will see some increase in fuel economy. In my personal opinion, I would love to see some D4500 CNG's out of Spring Creek and College Point.

You know the man is bored with life when he's posting in a thread in which he clearly gives no shits about. Attention craving at its finest.

Listen, if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread. Stop posting in it. Or else I'm personally removing your posting abilities for an extended period of time(and this goes out to anyone who posts in this thread that doesn't contribute any moves and such). Your bigoted attitude is not needed over silliness such as spelling errors. You have not contributed anything in this thread other than your daily PMSing, whining, bitching and moaning about shit. This is how we know you're clearly bored with life.

I am going to have to second that. I'm tired of reading threads of which you (VG8) have no interest, yet you want to nit-pick about something as simple as a typo on a public forum. Unless you would like for me to step into this situation and suspend your posting capabilities for a few days.... weeks.... or maybe permanently, I would highly suggest you stay on topic. Refer to the NYCTF rules, or DM me if you have any further questions. 

You are NOT a moderator, or the resident forum English Instructor. What you are doing is quite annoying, and derails the topic at hand. You know what you are doing. You know you are going to be attacked. I am now asking you politely to chill out. 

Thank you, and carry on.

You have answered your own question. If it's built within the Great State of New York, it's the greatest thing.

Damn, there goes the loudest air starter we had. I'm really gonna miss hearing those 1996s start up, as those are the last buses to keep one of the soundest I always found incredible during childhood.

I think 9348 beats it....I heard it at 165 and boy, damn thing scared the hell outta me!