MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5369 at JFK.

5371 in service on the q10 bus right now.

I already reported 5369.

5364-5367 are the pilots. The rest are production buses. BP and LGA are going to get random units for maintenance and driver training.

• 5364-5391 John F. Kennedy Depot
  • 5392-5438 Baisley Park Depot
  • 5439-5490 LaGuardia Depot

5364 isn't at JFK anymore. I think it went back to the vendor. Every other XD60 that JFK received hit service. I think we've gotten past the pilot phase. There's some slight cosmeetic spec changes with 5365 and up.

Edited by Cait Sith

I already reported 5369.

5364 isn't at JFK anymore. I think it went back to the vendor. Every other XD60 that JFK received hit service. I think we've gotten past the pilot phase. There's some slight cosmeetic spec changes with 5365 and up.

It's possible we might be getting a new 5364 here similar to 8090.

There's some slight cosmeetic spec changes with 5365 and up.

Maybe 5364 will not be a completely new unit, likely just a fix up or two to more resemble the newer models.

If you guys don't mind me asking, what's different from the current 5364 and the other XD60s? 

Edited by LegoBrickBreaker101

After over a month... it's updated! https://sites.google.com/site/nycbuses/

Been busy as hell over the course of January, but I have some much needed time, so if there's any errors, let me know like usual.

Please post any and all errors here on the topic - so they can be easier to access for me.

For those that contact me on Facebook, by the end of the month - that FB will be completely deleted with no replacement. Just needed to throw that to anyone on here that contacts me.

Edited by Rick44

After over a month... it's updated! https://sites.google.com/site/nycbuses/

Been busy as hell over the course of January, but I have some much needed time, so if there's any errors, let me know like usual.

Please post any and all errors here on the topic - so they can be easier to access for me.

For those that contact me on Facebook, by the end of the month - that FB will be completely deleted with no replacement. Just needed to throw that to anyone on here that contacts me.

GH has 81 NG buses from my count, and 4336 is now a KB unit.

Plus only 6081, 6267 and 6333 are at KB.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

*2656 is at Castleton

*6267 is still a KB bus

*2197 is still at CAS

*2704 is at MA

*2723, 2725 is at CH

Edited by Calvin

Maybe 5364 will not be a completely new unit, likely just a fix up or two to more resemble the newer models.

It won't be. It will come back with a few minor upgrades. The bus was rejected, and the new configuration started with rest of the models. It will eventually go back to JK.

I already reported 5369.

Yeah the pilot phase is over now, and they are going to start ramping up delivery soon.

#8339 is at Gun Hill

#8381 is at Kingsbridge

#2704 is at Meredith

As always, great job on the roster!

Edited by The TransitMan