MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever reported that Baisley Park has started to receive XD60s

That's totally false I just went thru there myself and seen

None on the bay's... Or side lots or front apron

There are NO XDs on property yet...

I think they just said that Baisley's batch is starting to arrive at the JFK lot. They still need the wrap.

5064, 5066 MJQ - FB. Believe 5068 is also to be sent soon.

8060, 8062, 8066-8067, 8069 JA - QV.

4069 is still assigned to GA but on loan to WF as far as I understand. WF is taking loans from MCH and KB daily (today all of their O5s), and then I believe there are longer term loans from JA and JG amongst others. 4900 and 4914 ran out of WF today. 4944 (MJQ) also ran.

No RTSes in service out of FP today.

Edited by MHV9218

4519 & 4521 KB to GA.

Also, does anyone know what's the deal with 4069, 4517 and 4531? They were on West Farms routes for most of the day at this time.

That answers why I saw 4531 at Mott Haven. Thought it was sent to KB. I'll continue my response to this quote below the next one.

4069 is still assigned to GA but on loan to WF as far as I understand. WF is taking loans from MCH and KB daily (today all of their O5s), and then I believe there are longer term loans from JA and JG amongst others. 4900 and 4914 ran out of WF today. 4944 (MJQ) also ran.

Yeah it seems like WF is taking a handful of (hybrid) loans from various depots, namely MCH, KB, and GH. This has been happening since around late March/early April I believe. I would say it's part of the recall but I feel that it should be long over. I could be right, though I feel there's more to this story, especially with D60s suddenly going to WF from other depots.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

Mileage swap?

Could be. Those CNGs are getting old. 

And if we are keeping track of RTS loans, 4989 just finished a run on the Bx21.

For the roster's sake, let's keep the recent RTS moves to WF off for a bit until these loans see more service at WF.

2750-2764 are at Meredith. 2765 is at Charleston.

According to East New York, the rest of the missing Novas are at Yukon. Their order is complete.

8398 @ Kingsbridge

8069 @ Queens Village

GREAT! I was kind of getting dizzy with those 15 buses (#2750-2764) being split between Yukon and Meredith! Oh and let's add #2766-2767 and #2769 to Charleston while we're at it.

Also, #8353 and #8357 are now at Gun Hill. I think #8354 is there too BUT can someone confirm that for me? If so, then Gun Hill's order SHOULD be complete.

Edited by The TransitMan

*5326 is at GH now from FB

GREAT! I was kind of getting dizzy with those 15 buses (#2750-2764) being split between Yukon and Meredith! 

2419, 2421, 2433 is included as well in the MA pool

Edited by Calvin

5659 WF to KB

5768 GH to WF

5691 KB to WF

4519 & 4521 KB to GA.

Also, does anyone know what's the deal with 4069, 4517 and 4531? They were on West Farms routes for most of the day at this time.

Those are all loans, guessing it has to do with the recall and that they might be short

Those are all loans, guessing it has to do with the recall and that they might be short

Some of these D60 "loans" had gotten WF decals, so for now they are assigned to WF, especially since the loans have seen WF service consecutively.

Here's an interesting move.....

7569 JG to WF. Also 4989 and 4900 are in WF again, so I guess they are WF buses for now.

Edit: all RTS loans from yesterday are in service again today. I guess you can put them in the roster if you want.