MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I can't say I agree completely...in fact, I'm quite glad QV is getting their 2011 LFS back. I actually like the 2011 LFS more than their 2015/16 counterparts, for reasons including the seating arrangement and the rear window. Also, any post-2011 bus is an upgrade over the 1997-98 RTS, so perhaps it wouldn't be so good to say that QV is getting 'lame, old ass LFs'. Yes, JA may seem to be getting all the new buses, but in my opinion, QV getting 2011 LFS is so much better than getting Orion NGs. Just my 0.02.

I get it now...

8094-8119 to Jamaica

8120-8123 to join its counterparts in Staten Island

The rest of the 8000s to QV...

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jamaica depot will send the RTS'S to ENY while ENY sends the LFS.

I predicted this like 2 weeks ago... But in my prediction there's 3 depots involved... Jamaica ENY and Ulmer Park...

East NY wants the whole 4800s order....

UP wants RTS if they were to give up those 4800s

East NY has LFS's that actually aren't there's but inorder for them to turn them over to Jamaica.... Jamaica would have to give up some RTS in return...

I could see Jamaica 5100s in either ENY or UP real soon

I predicted this like 2 weeks ago... But in my prediction there's 3 depots involved... Jamaica ENY and Ulmer Park...

East NY has LFS's that actually aren't there's but inorder for them to turn them over to Jamaica.... Jamaica would have to give up some RTS in return...

I agree ! But I feel that ENY (being my home depot ) want to be all XD and RTS

Jamaica is giving up RTS'S on return for LFS? I think they are doing the right thing got bored of looking at them on the Q84.

Just for my curiosity, what is the status of bus 4069? Is it still registered as a GA Bus?

Also, I believe 8062 is at QV.

4069 is being loaned out to West Farms at this time but it's still a Grand Are bus. Also, Nova LFS' Up to 8069 went back to Queens Village.

On a side note, 4914 never went to West Farms. It's still in service at Jamaica.