MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if this has been asked, but are all Baisley Park units being transferred to JFK? It seems that way, given the recent buses that have been delivered to JFK. Of course, I cannot be certain on this.

No those buses are only there at jfk temporarily because 5365 to 5367 and 5369 to 5374 are out of service for now because they are getting wrapped with the new scheme.

Well I'm still not sure how Baisley Park will fit 47 xd-60 in that depot. JFK as is, can fit 10 in the main depot and when the full 27 arrives there goes employee parking during the day. Baisley Park is even smaller so it's going to be tough.

Well I'm still not sure how Baisley Park will fit 47 xd-60 in that depot. JFK as is, can fit 10 in the main depot and when the full 27 arrives there goes employee parking during the day. Baisley Park is even smaller so it's going to be tough.

bp will be tranfering 70 hybrides to jfk and lga once all the artics arrive, this wil make room in the depoy i would think.